[3.16] g00fy_goober's Winter Orb Occultist (Easily clear all content)

would you say its league startable now with the buffs it got? am so tempted to do it. never played winter orb before. looks like fun
What do you think of something like Ascendant Assassin/Deadeye in 3.17?
Think it could be comparable to Occultist, or is Occultist just too good?
"
Nyraxes wrote:
would you say its league startable now with the buffs it got? am so tempted to do it. never played winter orb before. looks like fun

leaguestart? no way

"
Cloudbreak wrote:
What do you think of something like Ascendant Assassin/Deadeye in 3.17?
Think it could be comparable to Occultist, or is Occultist just too good?

I won't speculate on other skills or ascendencys or different weapons or two hand vs one hand or any other weird questions ppl have.

This is not a theory crafting post. It is a build guide for winter orb occultist.
Popped by your stream and noticed that you're playing bane occultist - are you planning to farm for gear and swap over to Winter Orb? If so, what would be your minimum gear jumping over?

I planned to switch over to worb mid-league from wintertide brand but wasn't at what point to do so... getting the void batteries and badge of the brotherhood aren't too bad, but then also trying to get frenzy chest, spell crit gloves, and elusive boots would be a lot more investment.
"
Avocadoe wrote:
Popped by your stream and noticed that you're playing bane occultist - are you planning to farm for gear and swap over to Winter Orb? If so, what would be your minimum gear jumping over?

I planned to switch over to worb mid-league from wintertide brand but wasn't at what point to do so... getting the void batteries and badge of the brotherhood aren't too bad, but then also trying to get frenzy chest, spell crit gloves, and elusive boots would be a lot more investment.

No but that is exactly what I did last league. THis league I have no idea what I am doing... Might just do bane occultist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info