[3.15] Maw of Mischief Ignite Necro - 75% block, 55% spell block, 7k hp. HUGE Ignite/survivability.

I didn't play much this league, but for my last build I decided to do Maw of Mischief ignite necro. My old build (Discharge ignite chieftain) was hit pretty hard and wanted to have a different look at ignite. So far this looks pretty good.

I will write a better guide later (packing up my stuff to leave my state) but for now I leave you with this. I just ran this not too long ago and decided to show you guys how tanky the build it and how much dmg you have.

I honestly don't know how much dmg this build does. It was more a "Put points into this and see how it feels" sorta thing. PoB fork doesn't show so I'm clueless.

Gear is relatively easy to obtain and for the survivability and tankiness it feels pretty solid.

Lvl 91 Character
75% max block, 55% spell block (flask and bone offering)
7k hp bossing, 6.7k mapping

Will write a more comprehensive guide later but here is a video, my gear, and my Pob for now. The Hidden, imo, is the 2nd hardest right after the feared. I was lazy sloppy and only died once but it was still very easy.

Maw of Mischief ignite vs The Hidden

POB
https://pastebin.com/WEdL4JzH

GEAR

Last edited by SoujiroSeta on Sep 20, 2021, 7:42:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2021, 3:43:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info