[PlayStation] 3.15.3 Patch Notes

Are there actually ZERO console-specific changes/fixes in this patch?

We've been being told for WEEKS that "we're aware of that and a fix will be coming in the next patch" or "we're working on a fix for the next patch" in reply to several different issues, and NONE of them are mentioned in these patch notes.

I'm hoping this is just a notes failure, and not that the patch actually doesn't fix any of the issues we've been having.
Fixed two client crashes.
Fixed an instance crash.

It's not fixed.
Make Betrayal happen three times, just like on the PC. They delayed it when they released the console version and still can't fix it? What's with the "we can't wait to see what the experience brings"? It's only going to slow down the progress, that's for sure.
"
Make Betrayal happen three times, just like on the PC. They delayed it when they released the console version and still can't fix it? What's with the "we can't wait to see what the experience brings"? It's only going to slow down the progress, that's for sure.

They didn't delay it. And it's not "broken", so it doesn't need to be "fixed".

It's literally not possible for them to do betrayal on PS4/XB1 the way it works on PC. There's not enough RAM. So they made it work differently.

They've come out and said this multiple times.

While I would love to see them do something about the fact that we get 1/3rd board progress (everything else is close to equal), but we likely will never see a change on PS4/XB1. Maybe PS5/XSX will get full missions when there is a next gen client released. Which is highly unlikely to be soon. Like, a year or more from now.

So how about those invisible enemies or invisible skill AoEs? Are you guys going to fix that yet? It's been an issue since October of last year and it still persists today.

I want to play this game with my friend but it seems like you have zero intention on fixing or acknowledging it.
"
So how about those invisible enemies or invisible skill AoEs? Are you guys going to fix that yet? It's been an issue since October of last year and it still persists today.

I want to play this game with my friend but it seems like you have zero intention on fixing or acknowledging it.

They have actually acknowledged it. A couple of times.

They also said they had a fix for it... in the "next" patch, which was this one. Which, from what I hear, didn't fix it.

It certainly wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, which it should have been, if it was fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info