PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Disappearing map layout

Title says it all..
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2021, 1:41:28 PM
Hi,

What seems to be the issue specifically? Is your minimap progress being reset?
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Hi,

What seems to be the issue specifically? Is your minimap progress being reset?

I am having the same issue, I am on PS4 and when ever i either die, leave map to sell to enter a zana and come back out, pretty much whenever i leave the instance the map i rerenter the fog of war map progress resets like i was never in the map before
Same deal. Leave the area. Zana. Portal..whatever. Map reveal is completely reset.
Last edited by Ellric175 on Sep 19, 2021, 2:46:25 AM
Thanks, you can fix this temporarily by clearing your system cache but we're still working on a more permanent fix. Would you also be able to tell me which model PS4 you're using? Base or Pro?

You can clear your system cache by powering the console down and disconnecting its power for at least 30 seconds then trying the game again.
"
Adam_GGG wrote:
Thanks, you can fix this temporarily by clearing your system cache but we're still working on a more permanent fix. Would you also be able to tell me which model PS4 you're using? Base or Pro?

You can clear your system cache by powering the console down and disconnecting its power for at least 30 seconds then trying the game again.

I will give it a shot, thanks and no i don't know my console model sorry but it started happening for me after last patch if that helps any
I'm running
PS5. Ditto on after last patch.

Last edited by Ellric175 on Sep 20, 2021, 5:15:54 PM
Cache clear didn't work for PS5...
This bug is getting really old. I can't fix it and it's soooo annoying.
If clearing the cache didn't work you can also try reinstalling the game. We'll be looking into this further since it's still happening after our fixes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info