141321.01%
Wings
162424.15%
Pet
101515.09%
Character Effect
95314.17%
Poll closed
A trademarket tab for and not only console that has a combination of all tabs but like the currency one but with slots you put on sale and let you sell for ex 1stack or 1 piece of that stack! 50 coins please! Thank you!

And fix blight on console gives us bluescreen every now and then only gamemod that does that and most loved! 2 x Thank you!
I almost never buy pets because you guys never have pets that I want. That said I would love to see an awesome pet!
I vote zombies
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
a pet with wings?
Yeah but with the sharknado one. The Currency, Cat and Shark nado's were all top quality and deserved to become a MTX. You are literally ruining some ideas by doing this. Yeah you got sharknado. I have yet to see one person talk about it in game or use it. You put cats and I would of bought it myself. The whole movie sharknado is stupid.
Why do you guys care so much about MTXs??
Go Go Shield users unite
i just want wings that are reasonably priced.
I'm going with "none of the above" and plug my MTX I've suggested before:

You would purchace this consumable MTX... don't want to argue price. It would enable one character to activate an overlay for their Skill tree that you could draw/write on like MS Paint and toggle on/off as needed.
So, presumably we can look forward to getting

A shark head helmet (bonus points if it is in a fishbowl)
A shark scale cloak
Shark fin and tail ('wings' doesn't quite work here)
A miniature shark chasing prey around a watery weapon effect
A shark tooth dagger
A shark skull shield
A miniature shark chasing prey around a watery exile
A shark pet (would be fun watching this dive and emerge from the ground with a splash)

Truly there is no end to the shark madness if the community wills it to be so!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info