👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

What should I do to not die instantly? I am really struggling currently :(
"
Quintessence wrote:

It looks like you have Commander of Darkness instead of Bone barrier, getting bone barrier and assigning bone armor to your left click should mitigate a lot of damage.
Last edited by GeneralCake on Oct 24, 2021, 2:17:59 AM
"
Quintessence wrote:

For level 74 you have really bad gear. Almost no resistances, no armor or evasion.

But first fix your life flasks. Make at least 1 flask to restore life insta and add bleed removal

PS. Btw, Steelmage did this "noob-friendly" kinda checklist: https://i.redd.it/diluppuw2fu71.png

I think it is pretty good for understanding what you need to progress in the game smoother.
Last edited by iStalker2222 on Oct 24, 2021, 5:31:20 AM
"
centrumsilver wrote:
how are those enemies in crucibles that spam the die beam as spectres? :D

THose are the Angel....I was using them and then switched.. I've been using the demons.
The demons have a bigger cone aoe, they charge and seem to do an aoe melee attack as well.
I'm in white maps with mixed minion army, and I think I can't quite grasp the playstyle.
Should I rely on zombies for clearing? I usually just dash to a pack, convoke, maybe throw arca brand for desecrate/offering, and run around until it's clear. Add some skellies if there's a tough rare, though they are heavy on mana in a tabula so I can't spam them.

Also, I die very easily in scourges (a few times per map, if I'm unlucky), seems from random attacks from surrounding monsters everywhere. How should I handle myself there?
Whats the best way to get crucible spectres? I feel like there isnt enough time in the crucible to target the correct corpse with the shitty corpse targeting.
"
TeaAddict wrote:
Whats the best way to get crucible spectres? I feel like there isnt enough time in the crucible to target the correct corpse with the shitty corpse targeting.

I kept refilling the juice, returning to the same spot and shifting again to try and locate the corpse I needed. It worked on the third try or so.
Maybe you could keep spectring every corpse you find there so the one you need becomes easier to find.
Last edited by TarrasqueSorcerer on Oct 24, 2021, 9:37:48 AM
Hi, which best links for new spectres:

Demon Herder - https://poedb.tw/us/Demon_Herder
Demon Harpy - https://poedb.tw/us/Demon_Harpy

and, which of them better? Herder mo tanky (has ES)

Thanks.
Last edited by VitekGL on Oct 24, 2021, 9:39:03 AM
Weird thing, I'm doing really fine in T1 and T2 maps, but the moment I Scourge in a T2, my minions start dying! Not sure what I should do.

Should I be running Vitality alongside Dread Banner, Pride, and Skitter?
Last edited by Vague_Density on Oct 24, 2021, 12:30:51 PM
Had a Dead Reckon drop, when should I actually change trees if I'm following the starter one? Almost finished a3. Or should I just follow the skell mages one instead?

Already grabbed death attunement (via points), and just under the sacrifice node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info