👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
EDMOSES wrote:
Maybe hard to answer but regarding Animate Weapon tight ass build - getting very low currency this league.

Cold Iron Point dagger which gives me 17 level 25 minions.
Or a crafted Convoking Wand using Deafening essence which gives me 15 minions but they have 60% increased damage plus benchcraft 14% speed and attack.

Buy the way Animate Weapon is not a real good minion build to play, my opinion only.

Thanks.

Of all the different minion builds I've played, Animate Weapon was my least favorite one personally. The playstyle feels very clunky. Mainly cause you have to manually raise each weapon 1 by 1.

I tried making an AW build with alot of duration in the tree making them last over a minute. Still felt pretty bad imo. I personally think mages feel clunky as they require you to constantly resummon them. But atleast it's 1 skill press to get ~4 mages out.

With AW you gotta first cast Bladefall, and then stand there casting AW 15 times in a row. Also needed a mana flask to summon them et.c.
It's a good build if you can stand the playstyle cause it's cheap and the numbers are good. But damn is the QoL bad playing them.
Thank you for the league starter Guide, its good to unverstand for a noob like me, but obe question. I play on xbox, there are not enough slots for All that skills, or am i wrong?
"
Thank you for the league starter Guide, its good to unverstand for a noob like me, but obe question. I play on xbox, there are not enough slots for All that skills, or am i wrong?

Hello ! What build are you using ?

Skeleton builds are really excellent and perfect on Xbox. They work with very basic items.

For the Skeleton Mage build, I used these skills on console:

Weapon 1:
Desecrate (level 1)
Lifetap (level 1)
Bone Offering

Weapon 2:
Molten Shell (level 1)
Increased Duration
Cast When Damage Taken (level 10)

Boots:
Summon Stone Golem
Feeding Frenzy
Tempest Shield
Flame Dash

Body Armour:
Vaal Summon Skeletons
Pierce
Volley
Increased Critical Damage
Minion Damage

Helmet:
Raise Zombie
Minion Life
Raise Spectre
Animate Guardian

Glove:
Defiance Banner
Determination
Zealotry
Generosity

Unset Ring:
Sniper's Mark

--

We can't automatically use Molten Shell on console so I used Cast When Damage Taken.

You simply have four skills to use:
- Summon Skeletons (Y for me)
- Vaal Summon Skeletons (RT+Y for me)
- Sniper Mark (A because it is an easy to use skill and is not mandatory, it is a debuff)
- Flame Dash (B)

Very easy to play
Hi guys, can you help me improve the build as I still feel soft and low dps?

This is my POB: https://pastebin.com/wwba4bnC
Aside from the helmet I'm working on, what can I be of immediate improvements, mageblood?

I'm not really a fan of skeletons but since golems are no longer what they used to be I'm trying to readjust my style of play ... Thanks!Hi guys, can you help me improve the build as I still feel soft and low dps?

Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
Last edited by Jin86 on May 23, 2022, 5:06:45 PM
ive decided to quit this build after investing more than 50ex. its fun to play, strong but not strong enough for uber bosses compared to other builds.
thx for the guide anyways
---
Last edited by riot42lol on Jun 10, 2022, 12:25:30 AM
is 60 mana enough for skelly mage??
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
is 60 mana enough for skelly mage??

I dont think 60 mana is enough, personally, i have problems with mana on maps, so i always leave like 120 unreserved mana
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Is vaal skeleton gem mandatory?

Vaal skeleton 20/20 or 21/0
vs
Skeleton 21/20

Which one is the best?

Is +max skeletons on items really needed? Like in alberons warpath
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on May 25, 2022, 12:47:04 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Is vaal skeleton gem mandatory?

Vaal skeleton 20/20 or 21/0
vs
Skeleton 21/20

Which one is the best?

Is +max skeletons on items really needed? Like in alberons warpath

21/0 Vaal > 21/20 non vaal > 20/20 Vaal

Alberons are good budget shoes when getting started.
But you should look into getting rare boots with brittle for the lategame.
if you're running Brittle boots on your AG it doesn't work very well. The AG will never run in a way that allows for the brittle to connect to a boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info