👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
Aijendo wrote:
"
I am French wrote:
Hello !

Thank you for these guides ! I switched my Absolution build (very good starter) for Skeletons Mage and I was wondering if Fleshcrafter 5L was better than Tabula/Rare 6L ?

I'm a console player, 6L is very expensive but 5L is OK.

Thanks !

5l Fleshcrafter is more DPS than any 6L, because your Minions ignore Elemental Resistance. You can clear T16 with 5L Fleshcrafter no problem.

Important is a Cluster Jewel with "Blessed Rebirth" so yout Skellys get a 4 Second immune Shield and so they have ES, no Matter how hard the enemy can hit them.

Thank you !
https://pastebin.com/3Yq9Jw3N

What should I upgrade next? Also when I eventually get my 6 link, what gems should I use? On the pob and written guide, it don't show volley which was suggested here that's why I'd like some clarification on which gems we should use so I can get the right socket colors
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Feb 26, 2022, 6:03:54 PM
"
kayella wrote:
"
Kay I was following your sentinel/spider build, mainly because I love the use of the harpies and seraphim, and saw that you were working on a tankier build variant. Super excited to see what you come up with.

What are your thoughts on running Chaos Inoculation and focusing on Energy Shield and Armor for defense?
With the new eldritch crafting I was thinking about running that, moving the old boot gem setup into a helmet (+2 minion gems), and then crafting a pair of boots with ailment resist on them (to get 100% elemental ailment avoidance).

I like the idea of CI especially with Aegis Aurora! But I haven't used ES since 3.3 because it was hard to use in Delve. I'm interested if you can make a good build with it!

You can also get freeze/chill resist on ghastly eyes.

The main goal was getting to the point where I wouldn't have to worry about many dots or ailments, so my biggest concern would be just getting one shot. Here's what I've been working on https://pastebin.com/JFJmgmpy

I'm still new to working with POB, so hopefully most things are accurate. Not as much damage as your original build, but I think it's a good bit tankier with respectable damage. If you get a chance to look at it, let me know what you think!

Update: I did a respec and this is what I'm currently running. https://pastebin.com/2ScQVW8q

It's a little tight on the mana without the charisma annoint, but it currently works pretty well.
Last edited by DeadlySaint520 on Feb 27, 2022, 3:02:40 AM
Hi, I've try the Spider build this league and got very success.

It has everything. Clear speed, boss damage, tankiness, great build!

Only problem I encounter is, my support minions dies very often in high tier content.

I change Feeding Frenzy to Meat shield for more survivability but it doesn't help much. Both Carrion Golem and Spectre still die in T16 map or Delve 200+.

Any suggestion to solve this problem?
Last edited by YoyoTanya on Feb 27, 2022, 11:04:40 AM
"
YoyoTanya wrote:

Only problem I encounter is, my support minions dies very often in high tier content.

I change Feeding Frenzy to Meat shield for more survivability but it doesn't help much. Both Carrion Golem and Spectre still die in T16 map or Delve 200+.

I have the same problem!

If you somehow find a solution pls let me know.

Pls consider an update kay. Its the only weakest link in that build!
Can someone tell me if there is something really wrong with my gear?

I have most of the important items for Skellie Mages but I am getting absolutely destroyed in higher tier fights. I die almost instantly in the Formed, sometimes even against basic guardians.

I made a pastebin to load into Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/T1Ckv8Qu

Please help, I don't think the build is supposed to be like what I'm seeing.
"
YoyoTanya wrote:

You can try Anomalous Feeding Frenzy, as it provides quite a bit of life on hit, but the issue is most likely the Ancient Skull helmet.

If you're using Ancient Skull, you kinda' need minion chaos resist and minion life regen. When they crit, minions take 20% of life as chaos damage, for 5 seconds. Try allocating "Grave Intentions" cluster, or use some abyss jewels with minion chaos resist. Cluster jewels with "Renewal" also help.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Feb 27, 2022, 6:12:35 PM
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
YoyoTanya wrote:

You can try Anomalous Feeding Frenzy, as it provides quite a bit of life on hit, but the issue is most likely the Ancient Skull helmet.

If you're using Ancient Skull, you kinda' need minion chaos resist and minion life regen. When they crit, minions take 20% of life as chaos damage, for 5 seconds. Try allocating "Grave Intentions" cluster, or use some abyss jewels with minion chaos resist. Cluster jewels with "Renewal" also help.

I use Anomalous Controlled Destruction as the build suggest, so the Ancient skull may not an issue.
I also has 2 Renewal in my cluster.
They just die when encounter a hard hitting mobs.
Last edited by YoyoTanya on Feb 27, 2022, 11:48:30 PM
"
YoyoTanya wrote:

I use Anomalous Controlled Destruction as the build suggest, so the Ancient skull may not an issue.

A few pages earlier, it was suggested to switch Offerings from Spirit to Bone and allocating Decay Ward, I did that (using a Timeless Jewel to save the travelnotes). Adding in Convocation to pull them out of harms way.

It helps a lot, however you kinda feel like you have to babysit your minions which is a pain sometimes, especially in more stressful fights. Having to stop moving in order to cast Desecrate/Bone Offering all the time doesn't help either. They do however survive a lot better due to loads of block and 2% heal per block from Bone Offering & Decay Ward.

I'm strongly considering removing the Spectres/Golem altogether, but I haven't figured out, what else to use yet, those charges really boost the spiders' damage...
Last edited by Mauseborg on Feb 28, 2022, 2:21:32 AM
"
YoyoTanya wrote:

Against hard-hitting mobs, Anomalous Feeding Frenzy is great! Your minions recover 1% life per hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info