Ziz Iolite HCSSF Class Gauntlet

Class Gauntlet
The goal of Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event is to see how all of the classes fare in the most difficult of circumstances in Path of Exile competitively while rewarding the top three of each class as well as rank one overall. For more information on the event, please check out the event's announcement page here. Note that this is a community-run event and not an official Path of Exile event.

Note
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
  • Monsters fire 2 Additional Projectiles
  • Increased Monster Damage II (Monsters deal 20% Increased Damage)
  • Increased Monster Speed II (Monsters have 20% Increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed)
  • Increased Monster Elemental Damage II (Monsters Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage)
  • Reduced Player Resistances I (Players have -20% to All Resistances)
  • Increased Monster Life II (Monsters have 40% More Life)
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2021, 12:35:56 AM
Good Luck my dudes.
Excited
Nice
Good luck everyone! ^^
o-gogo!
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Class Gauntlet
The goal of Zizaran's Class Gauntlet Event is to see how all of the classes fare in the most difficult of circumstances in Path of Exile competitively while rewarding the top three of each class as well as rank one overall. For more information on the event, please check out the event's announcement page here. Note that this is a community-run event and not an official Path of Exile event.

Note
  • Dead characters will still be eligible for prizes.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
  • Monsters fire 2 Additional Projectiles
  • Increased Monster Damage II (Monsters deal 20% Increased Damage)
  • Increased Monster Speed II (Monsters have 20% Increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed)
  • Increased Monster Elemental Damage II (Monsters Gain 30% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire, Cold and Lightning Damage)
  • Reduced Player Resistances I (Players have -20% to All Resistances)
  • Increased Monster Life II (Monsters have 40% More Life)

Прикол, наверное, акты тупо с жирнючими монстрами бегать.
Hmm
with level 3 you are still in the top of the leaderboard
GGG likes when player die - so they will have a lot of fun this WE...
I keep restarting but this mod combination is a tad bit much. I love how every little bit of loot is hard fought and even single white monsters are a challenge but multi proj is so aggravating and leads to some sudden deaths.
I know if I ever get over the initial hurdles and my resistances up it will be ok as it has been in other previous challenging leagues but this time, the first hurdle is very high.
Got to level 4 a few times but there's always something that ends me as soon as I think I get a footing.

<edit>
Right after complaining I got my most successful run to Level 9 where I was cruising comfortably with Cold Spells + Zombies + Holy Flame Totem and around 350 Life. Clearing the area around Kuduku to take him down when my health suddenly plummeted and my character fell to the ground and couldn't get back up. I guess it was a case of Kuduku critting and therefore every single spark of that volley crits and I was standing close to the cliff where the sparks bounced off. The first one probably shocked me and a few more almost instant hits from bounces. This damn Multi-Proj mod I tell you. I hope I can finally ignore this challenge but it's so tempting. It was just after equipping my old Cerulean Seraph challenge reward armor too. I guess that was the hubris that brought my downfall.
... is not a troll
Last edited by trollkind on Sep 16, 2021, 4:00:47 AM
"
trollkind wrote:
I keep restarting but this mod combination is a tad bit much. I love how every little bit of loot is hard fought and even single white monsters are a challenge but multi proj is so aggravating and leads to some sudden deaths.
I know if I ever get over the initial hurdles and my resistances up it will be ok as it has been in other previous challenging leagues but this time, the first hurdle is very high.
Got to level 4 a few times but there's always something that ends me as soon as I think I get a footing.

I totally agree. Its harder than last one. And this event is more for a bunch of guys not for everyone i guess.
This is a very kind explaining. My words are little more harsh
F..K your event.

Also the game is getting harder every leauge. Soon i will say the same for the game i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info