scainburger wrote:
Pog

play of the game?

That would be PotG

so play of game?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
only issues i've had since this patch i could not get a bug report number due to nothing working in the client except the ability to log out of the game.

problem 1 was i had died due to the game lagging and i never got the popup to resurrect or go to town. had to log out back to character selection.

second was every single monster/mob, including the map boss was invisible until my spectres had killed whatever it was leaving the corpse on the ground.

it seems that when you have no real gameplay issues, GGG fixes something only to make you start having issues. you guys really need to get REAL coders and do some REAL testing of your own product that we players invest our REAL money into.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Anyone got news on the South African server? I'd like to give the game a bash! Thanks!
Fitzy_GGG is an Honorary South African.
"
bluegoonz wrote:
Anyone got news on the South African server? I'd like to give the game a bash! Thanks!

See this post:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3166638
I have a lot of crash, dc in this patch... before was literaly zero.
Really bad patch, have constant disconnects, before had none...
Glad to see GGG working on something. We know there's more going on, but have no idea what.
Every time I log in I get a 404 error page overlaying the game, I still have the game cursor & if I click on the equivalent part of the screen I can log in, come to this site etc & can't click on the actual 404 page.

I found a way to change the cursor &the minimise/maximise/close buttons do nothing.

it only started last night after I had logged out (was playing fine for ages)

WTF do I do, I want to get in & murder stuff but it doesn't matter if I log in from steam or the desktop icon, heeeelp plx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info