Later this week we are planning to deploy Patch 3.15.3b which contains a variety of bug fixes and other improvements. To give you an idea of what to expect, we've prepared a preview of the patch notes for you!

Please note that the patch notes may be changed prior to their deployment.

3.15.3b Patch Notes

• Improved the visuals of Vorana, Last to Fall’s storm skill to make the outer ring more discernible.
  • Improved the description of the Twice Tempted Atlas Passive to more accurately reflect its functionality.
  • Fixed a bug where the Flask Enchantment to reuse a Flask at the end of its effect could reuse a Flask multiple times.
  • Fixed a bug where additional Physical Damage reduction could cause Armour to provide Physical Damage reduction even if you had the Transcendence Keystone Passive allocated.
  • Fixed a bug where Zana would not offer you another mission in a Map if portals to the previously selected mission failed to open.
  • Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.
  • Fixed a bug where Catarina, Master of Undeath could become stuck and fail to perform any actions.
  • Fixed a bug where Syndicate Safehouse portals could open around the player instead of Jun in Map areas.
  • Fixed a bug where some sound effects, such as the gong in Oba’s Cursed Trove, were not playing.
  • Fixed a bug where filtering the Map Stash Tab with a quoted search term was not working properly.
  • Fixed a bug where some modifier value ranges would sometimes not show on the Forbidden Taste and Doedre’s Elixir Unique Flasks.
  • Fixed a bug where the 3D Art for Kaom’s Heart had lost some of its glow.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thanks for all the hard work.
Neat
cool
Finally the map stash is fixed *0*
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
Still gonna murder low-life builds with Remnants that instant-kill <20% players, without the decency of at least coloring that mod differently from the other 50 blue mods:)

I'm ok with things that target large pools of builds... like immunities and spellblock and evade chance and yada yada, we all deal with it, all builds get hit by something ... but why have a box that targets literally 0.1% of builds that happen to be pure ES low-life ... aka builds with close to 1 health and max ES... just instant dying with full ES up to a box that has blue text like any other mod. but happens to delete those few few % of builds.
Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 7, 2021, 6:55:05 PM
Thank you, these all sound good to me.
Thanks!
Nice!
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info