[3.16] Shield Crush Build | Slayer | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16
Hey guys, this is my take on shield crush. People normally play with gladiator or berserker but I wanted to make a different one. Shield crush is one the new skill gems. The damage scales with armour or evasion on your shield.
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex
Level 23 Shield Crush: If you manage to get level 23 shield crush that would be a huge upgrade. At level 23 you get "5 to 7 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield" instead of 4,6.
Lethal Pride: Names or numbers don't matter. Just look for useful mods like:
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- 4% increased maximum Life
- 5% increased Effect of Fortify on you
- You take 10% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
- 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
- 20% increased Physical Damage
Build Video: https://youtu.be/tTS-Nh-2Veo
Bandits: Help Alira
- Shield Crush now has a base Attack Time of 0.8 seconds at all gem levels (previously 0.85-0.76 seconds). Now has 3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 5 to 7 at gem level 20 (previously 4 to 6). Now deals 4 to 6 Base Off Hand Physical Damage at gem level 1 (unchanged), up to 172 to 258 at gem level 20 (previously 286 to 429).
(Footage is from 3.15)
Shield Crush - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Multistrike - Pulverise - Brutality (Awakened) - Impale
Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Maim
Blood and Sand - Flesh and Stone - Pride - Enlighten
Vaal Molten Shell - Cast when Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Lifetap
Dread Banner / Enduring Cry / Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Dash / Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 1)
Last edited by wishdropper on Oct 21, 2021, 5:50:38 AM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2021, 3:54:13 PM
on Sep 7, 2021, 1:36:43 PM
Hey I saw your build on youtube, looks great for a high-budget version of a viable league start which I'll definitely be trying out.
I don't think Ambidexterity anoint works anymore? I could be wrong.
Last edited by Gorechild0 on Oct 20, 2021, 9:48:13 PM
on Oct 20, 2021, 9:47:51 PM
Nice build, thanks! I switched from vaal double strike slayer cause it was too squishy. I tweaked some stuff (and still tweaking) but so far so good. I took attack mastery with less reservation for stance skills, but need an enlighten and -mana cost ring to run everything (and maim + flesh and stone is more affordable then). Probably will respec from alira and switch some around to get second cluster jewel too (but I'm broke). +2 max res seems too good to pass up on too.
My POB so far https://pastebin.com/22q5c4KY
on Oct 31, 2021, 4:26:02 PM
Hi, thanks for the build, I'm using it right now and it's been fun so far.
Just a question, why are we using the enlighten when there's no mana problem?
on Nov 14, 2021, 3:54:13 PM