Community Podcast with Chris Wilson, Ghazzy, Grimro and Crouching Tuna

I thought we didn’t get a lot more out of this interview following the two earlier ones.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Did they cover why Chris' vision is to bring the poe into the trash?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

3.16 pre patch notes when?
I love the interviews Chris are doing.

Sometimes even though I might disagree with him, I have to admire him as a human, he brings a lot of charisma and passion when he goes on these podcasts, plus it's amazing to see someone so high up in a company actually take time to interact with their player base to that extent.
Written summary?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
This podcast shows why Dodge is the best defense :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
well kinda more of the same, talking his vision but i disagree with this idea of never get perfect itens is a 3 months cicle anyways with the 3.13 harvest to make a perfect item take 2+ weeks farming a lot is not free craft, and need craft 9-10 itens plus jewels(without the craft well why botter play? to try the 0.00001% gamble? to try drop a item on the flor? rofl

i am not a old player started in the betrayal but poe cant count on a nostalgia factor as the blizzard games if want make the game slow as before u will have less players (equal was before looking the steam chart)

and say they rather make players need use a discord to buy crafts and get scammed then make easier the trade is ridiculous this annoyances dont make a game better just make players leave and lose money
Last edited by Mokurp on Sep 6, 2021, 7:05:36 PM
I really like Chris' vision of the game. POE is really shit right now. Thank god theres hardmode coming, otherwise i wouldve probably deleted POE by now. The fact that they added so much new content and made it so you can rush to it with no ease makes 80% of the earlier game content unrelevant. Sooo boring.
Man Ghazzy was pretty terrible in this. Making exagerated points, being rude and making dumb faces when Chris is explaining something. Not someone I'd watch more of.

The other 2 had good points and Tuna did the best job with his questions matching what we wanted answered not like ghazzys throwing, "do you agree or not" to the end of a paragraph question and upset that the answer is not a yes or no.
Was a nice podcast. Liked it even more than the others.
Chris is not always right, but at least he tries to explain his points.
Some explanations are understandable but most that goes against qol are ridiculous.
If the 3 month cycle is continued, GGG has to think about in which timeframe a capable player is able to achieve x.
If i only reach early red maps without Sirus or even below that, than i won't get to endgame and will get bored.
Maybe GGG should promote standard more for that?

I hope communications will get better, as well as a big chunk of qol for PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info