lack of communication. THE CONOLSE MINORITY DEMANDS A VOICE GGG

not one word from ggg about console issues. streamers tell me were too small a community to care about. funny how the console MINORITY gets treated like this. the only MINORITY GROUP in the world that is allowed to be discriminated against.
i for one think this is disgusting. chris said there would be better communication. i guess thats not towards THE CONSOLE MINORITY.

not a single streamer will ask any questions to chris. all of them swore it was about the community. yet they treat console players like filthy homeless people who should be shunned and mocked. some minority groups get months dedicated to them. we cant even get 5 to 10 minutes.

GGG why cant you even take that 5 minutes and make one post? i guarantee people will have respect for you after. we just want to be included for ONCE. we dont have pvp, we dont have private leagues, we dont have events. at least we can have one post from you where we can get a few answers. i dont think thats too much to ask at all.
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2021, 10:22:12 AM
Is it possible for you to give up the "NOT ONE WORD!" hyperbole?

Console gets mentioned. Not much, but it does.

We were even mentioned in the wrap-up post about the podcasts today, including a piece of new that I missed the first time through: they're looking into mouse support for consoles.

I do agree that the communication *on the console forums* has been really bad lately.

Which is sad, because it had gotten better for a little while, and then disappeared again.
To be fair, the issues they discuss in those podcasts also affect the console players, it's just that they don't discuss the console specific issues like terrible framerate, lag, rubber banding, etc... that seem to affect all console players. These issues seem to also be present in next gen consoles. So yes, I think we are not the priority.
On console players spent money but the most enhancements GGG do is for PC players. And meanwhile we still have awful bugs, freeze, crash, invisble ennemies/texture...etc with nearly 0 answers from GGG. Lot of players on console have great ideas/feedbacks and it's sad to see that GGG don't want to communicate with us (no podcast, rare answers here....etc). Wilson said "Communication is important".... only for pc players i guess..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info