[3.15]◾◾🥶Freezing pulse🥶◾◾3m+ DPS◾◾🤷‍♂️ off meta af 🤷‍♂️

Quite interesting! But it has a number of very specific uniques, would you happen to have some levelling ideas for early leagues? Thanks! And yes, I share the sentiments on most league starter guides.
How does this build feel before we reach mid act for the jewels?
Any plans to update to 3.16?
To be honest, no idea.
I couldn't get it to build up even similar damage numbers with reasonable defense.

I may have the wrong approach at the moment, I'd be happy if someone could help me, but until then, I've had no success.

https://pastebin.com/4ipbatPU

That was the last stand I tried. Unfortunately not very good.

Built a Crackling Lance build to start the league instead. I have much more hope for a successful league start with CL MoM Hiero.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3187926

Hi, I'm fairly new to POE but I had a question about this build...

The boots have the "Cast when Damage is taken support," but it doesn't seem like tempest shield nor frost wall are triggering when I take damage. Is that expected or am I doing something wrong?

How does that work exactly?

Generally when using this, (or my closest variation of this build as I'm missing some of the gear) I spam freezing pulse and I throw the arcanist brand out in the generally area of the swarms and its been awesome!

EDIT: I just realized tempest shield is "passive" I got it figured out, loving this build still! Thank you!
Last edited by bigdumdino on Jan 5, 2022, 3:35:57 AM
Any thoughs about starting with this build in 3.17?
"
Jovret wrote:
Any thoughs about starting with this build in 3.17?

I tried a freezing pulse build similar to this in my on way with ignite. I tried it with 3.17. to me it dropped a beat. since they removed the 2 unique jewels First Snow Cobalt Jewel for freezing pulse. that gave 2 extra projectiles. (5 projectiles with both unique jewels) now you have to add a support gem greater projectiles with actually loses damage. yes they did boost the damage of freezing pulse with 3.17. but without the 2 uniques you loos a 6ths gem for a greater support gem ( greater projectiles). witch also takes away from this build.

but thats my take on it. I tried to use stuff that give projectiles, but usually comes from something other than 6 link.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Feb 26, 2022, 12:29:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info