[3.15]◾◾🥶Freezing pulse🥶◾◾3m+ DPS◾◾🤷‍♂️ off meta af 🤷‍♂️

3.16 INFORMATION

I couldn't get it to build up even similar damage numbers with reasonable defense.

I may have the wrong approach at the moment, I'd be happy if someone could help me, but until then, I've had no success.

https://pastebin.com/4ipbatPU

That was the last stand I tried. Unfortunately not very good.

Extremely cheap
No expensive parts, no expensive clusters nor gems
✅Simple gameplay
✅Freeze all monster packs
Easy to get into the red maps
✅Freeze / chill immune
✅70/40 Block - Many defensive layers -

❌I ONLY built it to be cheap.. It can certainly be designed much better
❌I do not know how far you can scale this
❌Despite the many defense, one shots can(do) happen
❌Boss damage is only "ok" as far as I could test it
❌Some maps are annoying to play, no mana reg is doable but annoying, just like everything that has cold resist and brings and makes cold res can be annoying and not possible despite Curse.
❌It is neither zoomy nor particularly tanky.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲INTRODUCTION🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

This build has only one purpose
To be able to map/farm as cheaply and as well as possible
This build is good in my opinion if you have fun with this skill and just want to farm red maps with it.

I know it's nothing special, nothing particularly clever.
Not a meta build and anyway, yes, there are stronger builds.
However, in my opinion, many "league starter builds" are much more expensive than is stated at the beginning.
That's why I'm currently trying to complete this build.
Any help and criticism is greatly appreciated.

I've been working on this build for over a week, mostly because I enjoy it.
Now it works. Red maps are easy to handle and bosses are no (sometimes) problem so far.

Please help me to improve this build further. If you have ideas please share them
Neither skills nor class are fixed, if needed everything can be changed

"
Rules for this build
- As cheap as possible. Every beginner should be able to have it together after a few days (at least roughly).
- Class and skills can be swapped if needed, if they should be significantly better

New video. Random run/T16 map.

🔵🔵🔵PoB🔵🔵🔵
Spoiler

Much cheaper version:
https://pastebin.com/s4uE771s

Little bit more investment:
https://pastebin.com/Wu18NHdk

🔵🔵🔵Links🔵🔵🔵

Spoiler
🥶 Freezing Pulse > Pinpoint > Inspiration > Spell Echo > Power Charge On Critical > Increased Critical Strikes

🥶 Flame Dash > Arcane Surge

🥶 Steelskin > Increased Duration

🥶 Vitality -- Cast when Damage Taken Lv.1 > Frost Wall Lv.1

🥶 Herald of Ice -- Cast when Damage Taken > Frost Shield > Tempest Shield

🥶 Summon Skitterbots > Unbound Ailments > Bonechill

🥶 Frost Bomb > Frostbite > Assassin's mark > Arcanist Brand

🥶 Lightning Golem

🔵🔵🔵Gear🔵🔵🔵

Spoiler
Last edited by Kaukus1 on Apr 10, 2022, 9:00:01 AM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2022, 12:18:09 PM
Love the idea of the build. In the POB you have power and frenzy charges selected. This might be true during mapping itself, but I don't particularly think this is accurate on a boss fight. Certainly it is possible if the boss spawns some adds or something you might get a charge or two, but I don't see this as being a reality. Looks fun, however.

On a side note, I agree with your assessment on league starters. It is maddening when people say cheap, and then you find out 1/2 through the gear acquisition, there is some item for multiple exalts... Also, overused phrases like "Tanky AF, Fast Mapping!" It feels like used car salesman or some bait and switch crap. I mean, according to all these build creators, almost every build is "Tanky AF". Yeah, I am sure it is, with that giant 4K life pool and -60 chaos resist...

Most of these guides (on this forum and elsewhere) have made me a cynic whenever I see any build posted these days. People simply change the title to the next patch release (from 3.14 to 3.15, for example) when the build (in many cases) is entirely unplayable based on the guide. Rather than leave it at 3.14 with a note regarding 3.15... They change it to 3.15 only to tell you in the disclaimer "Yeah, were not sure... We think it might work". Yeah, how about you just leave the title of the thread where it is until you actually do know and update your guide?

Anyhow, I just wanted to add that anyone who can properly represent a build and the intentions of it has my support. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by ArchAngelGabe777 on Sep 5, 2021, 12:09:35 AM
Yep, that's right. PoB was a bit hasty. Have now taken out the Flasks and also Frenzy. Damage is back at 1.9m (As stated in the thread above, so it plays much more pleasant in my opinion).

This is exactly what I hate.
"Bosskiller, tanky, zero budget kill all content cleared" is announced. You're right about that.
what's behind it? A build that can hardly farm yellow or red maps under 5ex investment.

I know, with investment many builds scale immeasurably. But these are not league starter builds! Enki's Arc for example is an example of what can be done right.

Every season I try the new builds. Every time (almost) the same story.
Last edited by Kaukus1 on Sep 5, 2021, 5:45:21 AM
Hi
what tier are you on now
Looks very good :)
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
what tier are you on now
Looks very good :)

Currently quite easy on 12-16
Unfortunately red maps hardly drop for me at the moment

But this character makes so much with. I have already changed the class and skills and the whole tree several times.
Last edited by Kaukus1 on Sep 5, 2021, 1:37:42 PM
Hi there,

i loved freezing pulse since the very beginning, but long time it were not really good in mapping. This build is really nice and works, not the fastest mapper but it is fun to play.

Little problem with the Militant Faith Timeless Jewel (Dominus)

When putting it in the jewel socket as in your Passive Tree (Lvl 91), the two great Keystones (Mind Over Matter and Elemental Equilibriunm) are converted into Inner Conviction but also the normal Keystone Arcanist's Dominion is converted cause its in the upper right (NorthEast) of the influence circle of Militant Faith. That measns we are losing:
20% Spell Damage, 5% Cast Speed and 20 Intelligence

In the Tree in PoB (Community Edition) the normal keystone is not converted, but ingame.

Also PoB shows you have 70 Devotion, but that is also not true. You have only 65 Devotion, cause its lacking the 5 Devotion from the converted Arcanist's Dominion. PoB counts that, ingame does not.

Its a little bit annoying but ... it'll do

Last edited by Shalindor on Sep 14, 2021, 11:56:31 AM
"
When putting it in the jewel socket as in your Passive Tree (Lvl 91), the two great Keystones (Mind Over Matter and Elemental Equilibriunm) are converted into Inner Conviction but also the normal Keystone Arcanist's Dominion is converted cause its in the upper right (NorthEast) of the influence circle of Militant Faith. That measns we are losing:
20% Spell Damage, 5% Cast Speed and 20 Intelligence

Apparently, it's because of your stone.
You probably have to try several, some have different effects and have a different effect.
With mine (see picture) it only affects what I had in mind.

"

Apparently, it's because of your stone.
You probably have to try several, some have different effects and have a different effect.
With mine (see picture) it only affects what I had in mind.

Thanks for your anwser.

Now i've tried 3 other stones, but i'am very unlucky in getting the one which has NO effect on Arcanist's Dominion. In all 3 cases it was converted too, not always into the same new keystone, but converted which is not the desired behaviour.

I am done with it, for now it's too expensive to test other stones.
Can you please share a video of your gameplay? I’d like to see the build in action, even if it’s just 30 seconds or so. Nice looking gif, but the YouTube link is set to private. :(
IGN: @nelson_mandildo, @balki_bartokomous, @thailadyboy
Some of my crafted items http://i.imgur.com/ALWOzHk.jpg
"
WTSchickens wrote:
Can you please share a video of your gameplay? I’d like to see the build in action, even if it’s just 30 seconds or so. Nice looking gif, but the YouTube link is set to private. :(

Just for you :D updated it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info