Trade Site Filter does not work properly with a "Trade Filters" enabled

The filter is now completely broken if the trade filters is enabled.

For example, If you put Max Buyout Price 3ex, it will only display results for items priced in Exalts, typically 1ex and above though there are many items matching the search criteria priced below 1ex with price set in chaos.

And If the buyout price is set in chaos, for example 300c, it will only show results for items with a price in chaos, though there are items priced like 0.7ex or 1.6ex, which still matches the criteria.

This wasn't like this and the trade filters was working perfectly fine until recently.

So I am not sure if this is a new "feature" ruining otherwise perfectly working filter or is a bug that hopefully you will fix soon.
Last edited by Jinxxxed on Aug 28, 2021, 2:25:59 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2021, 7:54:25 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's how it has always worked. If you want to get results according to their relative chaos ratio you need to have that option selected (it is by default).
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
That's how it has always worked. If you want to get results according to their relative chaos ratio you need to have that option selected (it is by default).

It's unfortunate that the relative chaos ratio is rarely correct due to how infrequently the ratio is updated. Third party sites do this extremely well so it's a bit disappointing and misleading to newer players when chaos equivalent is nowhere close to reflecting true chaos equivalency.

For example, the current exalt : chaos is ~ 1: 145 and the trade site, roughly, is translating at about 1 : 110. When was the last time an exalt was worth 110? this is not even close...
Last edited by outlierlol on Aug 29, 2021, 11:25:20 PM
"
Novynn wrote:

I never used/set this relative chaos ratio. In fact, I didn't even know it existed. Probably because as you said It was On by default.
So I guess I did something that turned that setting off though I am not sure what. Can somebody please point me to its location as I can't seem to be able to find it.
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info