Playstation 3.15.3 when??

Title. Seems like the filter changes are going to be a huge performance upgrade on consoles...
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2021, 6:21:54 PM
This! When?
so is this patch even coming to console?
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
so is this patch even coming to console?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2753029/page/4
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2753029/page/4

Hope they are testing it out on all of the systems and not just next gen. I really hope they are able to address the bigger issues with this patch, as it seems kind of pointless to play any further until it's addressed and fixed. Can't enjoy 80% of the game in its current state.
soooooo?

now we're waiting over a month for patches?

Please, just fucking let me transfer all of my shit to a PC account and I'll just build a PC and get off of this terrible console. Sure there would be a way to verify that it's me.
Psn should freeze poe until they fix it. Any way to get them do it? :D
i agree there should be a way to 1 time port youre account details over to PC with youre MTX you spent, i dont see how they cant look into console accounts and port a Console account (considering this page alone shows all my MTX, all my characters and stats) EVEN if it wipes the stash tabs when you come over as long as it kept my characters and the gear there wearing id be happy with that, one of the only reasons i play on console and not PC is because im terrible with M&K so i play console because of the controller now with controller option coming to PC id love to be able to port over and play PC version
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 15, 2021, 9:36:35 AM
And If i have same supp packs over both? Refund please :D thats one of the reasons port is not possible
"
nomorehash wrote:
And If i have same supp packs over both? Refund please :D

MTX is the same price on both Console and PC so if they port over oyure details form youre console account to PC then just delete the info on there side of things from youre console account EPIC GAMES can do it with Fortnite now i know fortnite isnt exaclty a ARPG MMO with a trade system i know but its simular as in i sign into this webpage with my account which is linked to my PSN and there is PV users on here which there account is linked to there PC.

So i think if they allowed a 1 time port over you have to sign and understand that once this is done its unreverable and youre Psn or Xbox info is deleted and all info is transfered onto PC and to make it fair incase ppl have farmed a gig of things on console all loot kept in stash tabs etc etc.

SO its all lost from standard or something that way you know you have to start from scratch kinda only thing id like to transfer personally is MTX anyways so would be nice to be able to do it atleast i might get some preformance out of the game and not have a gig of insible monsters constantly i guess we will see when we get this "non rendering" update whenever if comes
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 15, 2021, 6:31:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info