[3.15] Forbidden Rite COCcultist | 100% Delirious,Feared ✅ Delete Bosses Instantly💀

Hi,

Ive played this build quite abit but I probably started out with too little currency. I am having an pretty good time on t16 and scourge vs normal mobs but I get stomped against bosses. It feels like im doing very little damage to them and gets onehitted.
I know there are alot of things that need a upgrade (for example hits cant be evaded weapon would be big) but I am hoping someone could take a look and tell me what I should prioritize to be able to make this work better. Got maybe like 2ex lying around atm to use so I am a poor dude :)

https://pastebin.com/3sS6NPUk
Hi!

I have a question - should I follow your build here or on pastebin when it comes to gear/items?

So many jewels are "unused" on the PoB and there's also a lot of different jewels showing on the PoB vs here.

Thxx
"
Bainand wrote:
This build is stupidly strong in 3.16, I played a bunch of other occultist builds this league (started bane, then poison TR, COC ice spear, COC ice nova, arakali's fang, self-cast FR) and this one is makes the others look silly. The lack of guides and streamers is the only reason I think this build is not way more popular. I don't mind though, since that means maybe it won't get nerfed for next league since I will definitely play it again.

Build has evolved a lot since this 3.15 version and is even better with grasping mail, aegis aura, claw MH, vengeance, etc.

Hey man, could you post a PoB of your build? I'd really like to try this out, looks fun.
thoughts on 3.17 upcoming 30% damage nerfs? i'm sure with good gear you be fine but how does it fair on a budget-ish, especially compared the Ice nova coc builds.

EDIT: now that the patch notes are out, it seems they buff it to offset the CoC nerf. Minor damage nerf overall.
Last edited by ryukenden on Jan 28, 2022, 2:45:35 AM
anyone have an updated version of this build to share?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info