3.15.3 Patch Notes

"

Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

Wow! It's just incredible)
May peace be with you, exile.
Thank you for the changes, GGG team!
Added an option to stop items on the ground from rendering if they're hidden by your item filter, which can help improve performance. This can be found under the Game category in Options.

Why would you ever NOT want that ?

Bazillion items nobody wants to see, just hide them by default ...
Thanks GGG for all your hard work
nice
Thank you GGG I cant wait to play again later today.

I honestly appreciate all the community discussions and implementation of changes like this that will make a positive impact on all players.

I am back on the hype train and I am showing by progressing my CORE supporter packs to the next level.

Again thank you
"
Fixed a bug where killing Sevet Tetherein would deafen audio as if the player died.

Thank god, I was shitting myself because of it :]
"

About time!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"

but you deleted fracturing fossils to copy deli orbed maps, nerfed overall drops. game is dead for lot of us. and this change is already pointless. why i get a feeling that you guys mocking your players now with it.
fk archnemesis.
This change is amazing and its funny to see all these crybabies still complaining about the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info