kicked due to too many actions perfromed

I am a witch with kinetic bolt and flame dash. I hold shift to attack the game has kicked me 3 times in 10 minutes. i don't use mods or loot filters. running an MSI laptop with a 2080rtx and core i7. why does this keep happening?
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2021, 2:07:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
newknight666 wrote:
I am a witch with kinetic bolt and flame dash. I hold shift to attack the game has kicked me 3 times in 10 minutes. i don't use mods or loot filters. running an MSI laptop with a 2080rtx and core i7. why does this keep happening?

Is your LMB set to walk only ?? If not, please try that.
so I found another issue when I press Q W E R T it will continually attack until I press ESC. I can't figure out what is rough. I have E set to move only.
"
newknight666 wrote:
so I found another issue when I press Q W E R T it will continually attack until I press ESC. I can't figure out what is rough. I have E set to move only.

Keyboard macro / 3 party software ?
I dont use addon or macros. Don't know how. no loot fliters just vanilla game.
As of 4 am est I played the game with no issues. I went to bed and today I am having issues where my Hotbar QWERT attacks never stop attacking when I release the button. I am using kinetic bolt with volley support and added lightning damage set to my right mouse button. Fireball with arcane support on my left mouse. When I attack with these skills they only attack once. On Q I have flame dash with summon spirits paired, on W I have Flame wall on E I have move only, On R I have Vaal fireball, on t I have Vaal summon skeletons. QWERT are the only ones that continue repeating attacks when I press them. I have to press ESC to make it stop.
I had to restart the game multiple times before it starting working properly. As of 2:07 est it is working as intended

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info