Badger Team vs Team Private League: Dark Ages

With the complete DISASTER that this patch was one would think that Tggg would actually do some events that's not related to mr krabs give me money meme but they are totally willing to create this fortnite mode rather than actually doing an early flashback.

I hope there's something in the horizon and players don't have to wait 2 and half months to get some decent reactions from the top.

But who are we kidding.. as soon some people here see the new trailer and the new supporter packs they are already sweeping in their credit card for them then later the same results every league.

How this company gets away with so much and still gets so much money it beats me but apparently it does wonders at tricking fools.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
Well, a 1800 players event should be enough to entertain us for a couple of days, since only streamers and no-lifer will participate... I guess GGG is aiming for PoE to be a game to be seen, not played by the majority.
But it is always the same. Play 1 - 2 weeks, then watch streamers playing, doing unafordable 50-500ex "non-meta" builds works, just for fun.
So, lets watch them playing, lets watch them having fun :)
Keep developing a game for the 1%, while the rest 99% will be (maybe) watching them...

Hf and good luck to all.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 24, 2021, 7:13:23 AM
hard mode coming early it seems
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Reminds me of big group WoW battlegrounds like Tol Barad or the old Alterac Valley. Different ways to push your team towards the winning edge.

I applied and hope i get through. But even if not it may be worth a watch for at least one day or two, since GGG has nothing more interesting to offer and again offloads the exposure on dedicated players shoulders.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
LioJacquet wrote:
Well, a 1800 players event should be enough to entertain us for a couple of days, since only streamers and no-lifer will participate... I guess GGG is aiming for PoE to be a game to be seen, not played by the majority.
But it is always the same. Play 1 - 2 weeks, then watch streamers playing, doing unafordable 50-500ex "non-meta" builds works, just for fun.
So, lets watch them playing, lets watch them having fun :)
Keep developing a game for the 1%, while the rest 99% will be (maybe) watching them...

This is not a GGG event and clearly you havent participated in a BPL before. There are not 1800 streamers playing, the vast majority of players are regular PoE players like you and me and just simply love this format. People that have played this before, take days of from work to be able to play the 4 days of BPL, they are not no-lifers. You are misinformed
Druids!
dammit I'm too late, event is already full... feelsbadman
BPL 5: 50 Shades of SST Bleed.
Literally NO INFO on what the league is about, what are the rewards, what are the goals. Not in this post, not in his video, not in his video description.

Do not announce stuff if you dont announce what the goals are other then to your friends.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info