This world is an illusion, Exile! But the new Illusionist Shield Skin is real! Decorated with bright, geometric shapes, the Illusionist Shield Skin is sure to stand out in the darkness of Wraeclast. Check it out below or get yours here.

For a complete look, you may be interested in the Illusionist Armour Set, Back Attachment and Weapon Skin as shown below.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
THIS SHIELD IS AN ILLUSION, EXILE
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
We also wanted to let you know that we are still working on a written summary of yesterday's Baeclast Podcast which contained a lot of information about our plans for 3.16 and beyond. You can expect to see this as our Monday news post.

Is this still coming or did it appear to be too much work? Or did I miss it?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
not really feelin this one.
Might be good if it was toned down a tad.
Saved
I am still waiting for a big shield to be released one day, that and a weapon that defaults to a Axe/Mace rather than turning into a sword. So many MTX just turn every one handed weapon into a sword and we never seem to get a stand alone mace/axe.
"
Keybordtrner wrote:
I am still waiting for a big shield to be released one day, that and a weapon that defaults to a Axe/Mace rather than turning into a sword. So many MTX just turn every one handed weapon into a sword and we never seem to get a stand alone mace/axe.

very tru
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Seems ok?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
looks good :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
'We released one new microtransaction' announcement is akin to 'I pooped' post in Facebook. Equal importance. Because it's so expected so it completely lost its relevance.

You have NEW section in your shop, dammit. Aint it enough for you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info