[3.15] Doomfletch is back! Tornado Shot Deadeye video guide!

Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Aug 17, 2021, 7:46:19 PM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2021, 11:35:09 AM
This looks really cool, thanks for posting. I have no idea if this will work, but I'm going to try it! Ill let you know how it goes

Edit:

Ok, so been playing the build for a couple of days. I really like it, I'm pretty much done with the budget gear, and working to more of the expensive version. Damage seems good, although one shots are common. I die more than I'd like, and I don't see an easy solution to that. Current unreserved life is about 2441, with petrified blood. I have a few more easy levels left, hopefully can get the watcher's eye in and a few more % life nodes.

Here's my current gear if anyone is interested

Last edited by sgtsitcky on Aug 24, 2021, 11:05:33 AM
have you thought about messing around with focus balista setup for some added dps. seen quite a few start to incorporate it now as it can add a lot of damage with not much investment

https://youtu.be/jGf-8w78OYw
is an example although they have gone full glass cannon but could be something to consider and see how it looks
Last edited by shadowraiden on Aug 22, 2021, 10:58:15 AM
"
shadowraiden wrote:
have you thought about messing around with focus balista setup for some added dps. seen quite a few start to incorporate it now as it can add a lot of damage with not much investment

https://youtu.be/jGf-8w78OYw
is an example although they have gone full glass cannon but could be something to consider and see how it looks

Don't really want to sacrifice sockets that i have. Might be worth doing for low budget version. Not really needed for high budget - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1126088075?t=00h12m34s
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Aug 23, 2021, 12:22:40 AM
Ask for your PROS & CONS opinion.
HI.
Is the budget capable of all content.
500k seems low.

but the gg gear 2m seems very Op how is the feared now? so it youtube with low gear.
what is the cost for this build

if the build cost 100ex+ am out
max i get 40Ex per league should i avoid it=?

Gj on the build.
Last edited by JuhlDk on Aug 23, 2021, 7:07:43 AM
I'm really excited to try this as I've missed playing Tornado Shot! My 1 question I have is wouldn't Starkonja's head work well with this as well since we're on low life anyways? It's much easier to find that helmet with the TS enchant lol. Thank you!
"
JuhlDk wrote:
HI.
Is the budget capable of all content.
500k seems low.

but the gg gear 2m seems very Op how is the feared now? so it youtube with low gear.
what is the cost for this build

if the build cost 100ex+ am out
max i get 40Ex per league should i avoid it=?

Gj on the build.

he has a video on a 10-15ex setup as the 2nd link so you can see the maven dps is fine.
1 thing to take note is 600k is not real dps it's not taking into account all the 2ndary arrows hitting a boss
"
Cirazoli wrote:
I'm really excited to try this as I've missed playing Tornado Shot! My 1 question I have is wouldn't Starkonja's head work well with this as well since we're on low life anyways? It's much easier to find that helmet with the TS enchant lol. Thank you!

Starkonja has "50% reduced Damage when on Low Life" - that's not very good. It does not have reduced reservation or cannot be frozen either. But yea, not enough supply of Alpha's Howl. Pretty much have to get enlightens now and use different helmet.
what is the best way for lvling this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info