[3.15] The Oath Keeper - A Death's Oath build by the person behind the item

Me again.

I've spent a bit of time planning an early league life-based tree along with the leveling trees every 10 levels: https://pastebin.com/ZHMjriya

So now, I have a full life-based PoB with the leveling trees every 10 levels, leveling with Soulrend/Bane before moving to Death's Oath:

I've noticed I don't need to take Sovereignty if I take Skittering runes and the 30% curse efficiency mastery.

That allows me to fit:

* Malevolence
* Despair
* Temp chains
* Enfeeble
* Defiance banner

In the end, I get decent evasion and armor (40% evade, 47% phys reduction), and potentially 75% block thanks to Mistwall.

I am taking a lot of chaos resistance nodes in the tree to lower the gear pressure at the beginning, but I expect many can be dropped with the Syndicate resistance crafts and better gear.

The issue with running so many auras is that I'm running out of gem slots, so I use Blight in Allelopathy as a pseudo 5L. We'll see how far that gets me until I need a real 6L for single target damage.

Later on, we'll see about adding in cluster jewels and Timeless Jewels.

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have any. ;)
As someone who invested over 300ex into this.

This is not a bosskiller. You can with lots of effort, but the build direction has modulated to being a fast-clear speed build, even if supplemented with a chaos bow skill.

You can go Toxic Rain / Caustic Arrow for ST, but even then.

Pick a lane.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info