Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

~( SOULBLIGHT )~ Chaos and Poison

Welcome to ~~((SoulBlight))~~

Channel a nasty Blight that casts a deadly poisonous Soulrend, two great chaos spells at once with smooth tanky gameplay.

Lots of Auras, with increased effect, Malevolence, Grace, Purity of Fire, Lightning, and Ice, Discipline, Clarity, Zealotry,
,and blasphemy Despair and Temporal Chains.

Resists are buffed... : 82% Fire, 82% Cold, 82% Lightning
8k Energy Shield, 73% Evasion

My Endgame gear with gem links,corruptions and enchantments.

Bandits: Kill all

Pantheon: Major :Brine king Minor: Tukohama.
tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYCgANZBL8GcAsMDXwPqxGME5oUsBcvGDwYVhlrGYoZqhqPHNwdFB2qIcAkiyj6KlMtqC4jLtAvby_aM6NGcUcGSU9JUUmxUilVKVXWVeBXyVgHWFpauV9qX7BilWTnZXJrF2vIbAhvnnC7cNR4L3p_e9d9sH46f8aApICzgh6Cx4MJhMWGd4m3iw6PGo9Gj_qRR5MfkyeXLZu1oS-nCKgCr3yvvLDYsZCycLMOtAy0xbUEuF24k7v2vKq9J76AvorBxcLswzrKSsrT0NDRb9dK18_YJNjD2RPaO9vn4YjisOZY6rrrMutj6-7sGO-I8NXxivba-Ef5N_mk-ej60vsJ_kkADIZ0Cwxv3hlrEf4Ev1xF2MPuqdFv_Wv4R4ZPuF1wBlUpe0QDWTRGGar7COsyzXwRjA==?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=LordScornShadow

Jewels. Spreading Rot is great, Monsters get Withered (take more Chaos damage) with your Blight. Watchers eye with Malevolence DOT multi, which can be expensive. Get a jewel with reduced mana costs.

Flasks,

You can anticipate the enemies and Soulrend for a large map clearing, or sometimes a quick Blight can clear an area. The build can be a bit slower but if your good at knowing where the monsters are it can be a fairly fast clearer.

Vaal Blight is very good and fun! for big groups of monsters and Bosses.
Plague Bearer is also fun for bosses and crowded areas.

The new Ghost Dance passive, gain 3% of your Evasion rating as Energy Shield when you are hit works well with our evasion rating.

Put in Infused Channeling for Efficacy if you cant keep up the mana, for Soulrend. Also using Divergent Efficacy helps with the mana cost.

Last edited by Rorshax on Dec 14, 2023, 1:33:52 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2023, 1:37:59 PM
Looks nice! Can it do endgame content?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Looks nice! Can it do endgame content?

Ya its a tanky build with good damage, I've done pretty much everything. Evasion is really good in this game now with monsters hitting so hard, gives you time for Soulrends energy leech, and keep your ghost shrouds. Build can be ranged or up close.
Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 14, 2021, 4:56:39 PM
Can y give pob , want to look at damage in it
Got rid of old POB.
Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 16, 2021, 4:16:17 PM
ty
Changed build, sorry, heres the new POB. I hope I did it right I'm not very good with POB.

Last edited by Rorshax on Aug 18, 2021, 7:42:21 PM
Updated build! New Mastery tree additions make a big difference.
Last edited by Rorshax on Dec 15, 2021, 11:29:32 PM
Do you have any Map / Boss video's for showcase? Maybe I want to try it in SSF if it looks good
Is there a difference in using cwc and coc with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info