4 hours long podcast AND NOT ONE WORD ABOUT CONSOLE

what a slap in the face... you cant even tell us anything? not one thing? what a horrible way to treat a part of your playerbase. i have lost all respect i had for anyone who works for this company.
Last bumped on Sep 6, 2021, 10:09:53 AM
Don't lie.

They said "console" several times during the 3.5 hour podcast.

They didn't say much, but it wasn't nothing.
Yup. Can confirm they mentioned Console a bit.
What sort of information were you hoping for? Anything that applies to PC will generally apply to us(minus PvP).
what information? how about the state of our game? invis enemys, crashes... nothing from them at all. i did not even hear a full sentence pertaining just to consoles. all we ever get told is we will do better, we will be transparent. actions over words. dont tell me your going to do something and then not do it. thats disrespectful. ive heard them say transparency for literal years... yet there is none. we just get ignored and given scraps which we are supposed to jump for joy at. dont treat me like a second class person and i wont treat you like trash. they demand respect but have yet to show any for us.
taxi, you realise most of the issues you have are related to texture streaming. they are having the exact same issue on PC. might want to do some research before you just get angry for no reason
transparancy... not even a single line update in the console section... our game should be more optimized. pc has many variables. we have 6? consoles inc pros and such not 50 graphics cards, motherboards, drivers, etc... i for one cant see enemys in half the game. i literally can only see health bars, no names no effects just health bars. im sick of being nice when they refuse to even speak to me. im disabled, i dont speak like them so im ignored. im supposed to what? be happy they ignore me? not help me? no thanks... oh and explain why you cant even quote what chris has said in the past.
"
Adometro wrote:
What sort of information were you hoping for? Anything that applies to PC will generally apply to us(minus PvP).

And that is the problem. There are so many issues with console - esp QoL issues - that wil never be addressed because they don’t exist on PC. Heck, our patch notes are just cut and paste from PC with the obligatory two or three lines under console specific header, which typically are not the main issues.

They don’t even review the notes from PC to remove what we dont have. At this point, why does this section of the for7m even exist?
I want to hear an explanation, after finally getting performance working pretty damn good after that patch in heist. Why TF did they change it when it's sooo much worse? Why not wait until it's perfectly ready or something? It's really bad right now and it was good before ritual. Can't do delirium anymore, can't tell what's going on half of the time. Why? It obviously isn't good.
4 hr long Podcast you say? Just recent? Oh well. Couldn´t bother less about it.
I was watching a few good hours from ExileCon back when that was live. Geez, it was boring. It was nothing but bla, bla, blabla, and bla.

I was actually very happy I never ever bothered to travel to the other side of the world to attend such a boring "show".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info