ARMOUR ISSIUE/6 LINK ISSUE PSN

Hello im not sure if someone could or if its even possible to look into my account but i have literally put about 2k orbs of fusion into my armour and it just wont link, im not sure if this is a "new mechanic" of the recent update or a bug but i was under the impression that armour normally links within 1500 at worst case, i have literally used fusions and tryed to link this armour for the last 5 days and it just eats the links? is this a bug or have you changed the linking process and does it allow you to skip past 6 linking armour?
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2021, 6:43:30 PM
RNG, could always use the 6 link recipe from delve.

I just got my first fusing orb 6 link this league after a couple years and thousands of fusing orbs. I know your pain.
"
i was under the impression that armour normally links within 1500 at worst case

Uh, no, not at all.

You can go to YouTube or Twitch and easily find clips of streamers failing to link their armour in 8000 or more fusings.

The *average* for a 20 quality armour is around 1200 fusings.

But each orb is just a random chance.

You can get super lucky and fuse in one orb, or you can use literally 10,000 without linking. The most I've heard of is 22,000. But there's probably someone out there who has spent more.

Just in case you're not aware, higher quality improves the odds.

So never try to link something with less than 20 quality. And even better if it has more than 20 quality (from Perfect Fossils or Hillock or just dropping with high quality in Delve or Heist). If it's a rare item you can also craft quality. If you perfect fossil to 30 quality, and then craft 18, you can have a 48 quality item, which links *significantly* more easily than a 20 quality item. It's something like 800 fusings average for a 46+ quality item.

But that's still just average. I've failed to link a 47 quality item in 1300 fusings.
this is just wrong they slow the game down and want ppl to enjoy the game, and buy skins but then you spend "3 months" struggling and trying to link youre stuff as if GGG actually think this "style" of gaming is appealing to the customer which is us at the end of the day without a player base they income stops, without ppl enjoying the game the MTX sales drop this is proven by Chris wilson on the pod case last night (for me anyways im from the UK) im literally getting bored of this "fuck about with links" and other things mentality we have 3 months to complete so much content and im literally spent the last 4-5 days trying to link this armour so i can "try" and progress the content its a boring and tedious process im getting bored of, if i could id ask for a refund and just move to another game.

IF anyone from GGG see's this and would like to way in to verifiy if this is a true statement from some of the comments? or if they would like to let me know what the amount of fusing iv put in to my armour its the Lioneye's vision crusader plate in my stash, personally i think no armour should take more links than the 6 link recipe the recipe should be a convinences thing to insta link to save you clicking but if you do click you shouldnt surpass the recipe amount (if you havnt went to depth 170+ then find the recipe after hours and hours and hours of delving when a game has "seasons" and only lasts 3 months period there should be such a rigmarole to get into the action and content iv spent most of my time farming to set up youre build, ONTOP of this this season with nerfs to attacks, and then buffs to bosses and mobs, now more than ever you need the ability to get gear crafts, linked, and such otherwise youre just stuff running red/yellow maps pissed off and hating the experience youre getting from the game, games are ment to be fun not a job to play
i ment shouldnt* be such a rigmarole, and i ment running WHITE and yellow maps* not red i can just say do low tier red maps atm
[Removed by Support]

It doesnt skip over 6 links, and items can take a stupid amount of orbs to 6 link. If you cant accept that save for the recipe or buy one thats linked.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Aug 19, 2021, 7:41:31 AM
you would be better off trying to get a non-unique 6-link from a loot drop and just scour it
lol
i spent 2.5k fusin last league trying to 6-link my farrul
This world is an illusion, exile
yea it took like 2680-ish fusion's if i remember rightly, got it linking in the end, but it shouldnt take that long it just holts progression, and is tedious there so much content i like to dip in it all and do everything as much as possible and making armour linking so a mess ablout in my eye is a terrible mechanic in a game but i will be honest i was clost to wrapping this league just so many things to take in like 1 shot monsters, invisible mobs and invisible AoE attacks, armours taking a mission to link, to nerfed abilities, to buffed bosses this league has been a dumpster fire of problems im suprised im still playing its probably because i stream on twitch which has made me keep playing the game to be honest otherwise id have moved on, anyone heres hoping (like every league) that things will change for the better.... but probably not as this is a promise given out every single season
"
you would be better off trying to get a non-unique 6-link from a loot drop and just scour it
ignore this some reason it tagged the wrong person
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 19, 2021, 5:15:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info