Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson This Week

"
Romados wrote:
I'm just here because I was told there would be cake.

The cake is a lie. Parties are fun, and too rewarding for too little effort.

This is not in line with the current vision.
Hi GGG!
I watch right now and it sounds promissing.
If you reduce the atlas regions and check redundancy on atlas passives, please, please, please keep Hamlets Harvest passives, not Lex Proximas.

Please?

(Also Einhar rocks a lot more in Lira, Niko in Proxima etc. ...)

And while you are at it, make Harvest augments a bit more available?
"
To be honest, I dont expect any substantial change would take place in 3.16. This podcast probably will be the same old PR bullshit again.

Yep with more damn nerf's up and comming.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Sad (
He is just fully "out of touch", what the customers really need.

So far he is unable to draw the right conclusions.

Because he still believes that everything is going well, just for some reason the profit dropped by 30% for no reason, and also 2/3 of users disappeared for no reason.

No chances for POE during 3.16 and 3.17.
Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Aug 11, 2021, 6:37:55 PM
"
Sad (
He is just fully "out of touch", what the customers really need.

So far he is unable to draw the right conclusions.

Because he still believes that everything is going well, just for some reason the profit dropped by 30% for no reason, and also 2/3 of users disappeared for no reason.

No chances for POE during 3.16 and 3.17.

I am glad about your constructive and fact based opinion. It is obvious that you watched the podcast and that you understood all questions, heard all answers and made up your mind afterwards about POEs future.

So glad you commented. So much value in your comment.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:

I am glad about your constructive and fact based opinion. It is obvious that you watched the podcast and that you understood all questions, heard all answers and made up your mind afterwards about POEs future.

Have you seen it? 90% of it was water.
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
"
spokipo wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:

Have you seen it? 90% of it was water.

I have seen a Man that made his point, showed what he got to calm down the hatred and offered his hand for an open discussion about what is comping up.

He explained in a clear and logical way why certain things will not change and where they made mistakes and have to get better.

I guess there will always be those kind of people that just try hard to have a reason for getting mad about something.
"
ibims111 wrote:

I have seen a Man that made his point, showed what he got to calm down the hatred and offered his hand for an open discussion about what is comping up.

He explained in a clear and logical way why certain things will not change and where they made mistakes and have to get better.

I guess there will always be those kind of people that just try hard to have a reason for getting mad about something.

He didn't even call Zizaran and Matil, surrounded himself with streamers who are not good friends with the community and asked the questions they wanted, not us. You call that making contact? No, when he invites quin69, zizaran, matil and other streamers who have good feedback from the community, my attitude will change.

I totally understand why he didn't call them out, there would have been a lot of uncomfortable questions that are simmering on the forum and reddit right now.
Last edited by spokipo on Aug 12, 2021, 5:35:35 PM
"
spokipo wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:

He didn't even call Zizaran and Matil, surrounded himself with streamers who are not good friends with the community and asked the questions they wanted, not us. You call that making contact? No, when he invites quin69, zizaran, matil and other streamers who have good feedback from the community, my attitude will change.

I totally understand why he didn't call them out, there would have been a lot of uncomfortable questions that are simmering on the forum and reddit right now.

See? your attitude perfectly fits into that "all are hating, I hate as well" mentality we have these days. Noone is able to make up his mind. The majority just repeats what some weird dudes formulate in forums or on youtube.

If GGG does not respond you hate. If they do you are not happy either because the way they do it is wrong, shady or to trick you into something.

As if GGG has picked Baeclast to get easy questions.
I dont see any difference between Ziz, Mathil, Octavian, Ziggy or any other streamer. They all just want to enjoy the game and have their playerbase happy.

Btw, Ziz and mathil have a podcast next week on wednesday, ghazzy the week after. But I am sure you know that already, because you care so much about the game and make up your mind carefully before you post in forums and hate about stuff.

"
ibims111 wrote:

See? your attitude perfectly fits into that "all are hating, I hate as well" mentality we have these days. Noone is able to make up his mind. The majority just repeats what some weird dudes formulate in forums or on youtube.

If GGG does not respond you hate. If they do you are not happy either because the way they do it is wrong, shady or to trick you into something.

As if GGG has picked Baeclast to get easy questions.
I dont see any difference between Ziz, Mathil, Octavian, Ziggy or any other streamer. They all just want to enjoy the game and have their playerbase happy.

Btw, Ziz and mathil have a podcast next week on wednesday, ghazzy the week after. But I am sure you know that already, because you care so much about the game and make up your mind carefully before you post in forums and hate about stuff.

I do not want to have a negative dialogue or make an argument with you, you have your own point of view and be kind to behave correctly as I do with you.

I understand your position, you defend the current position of 3g, but you must understand there are other people in the world with a different way of thinking, I do not wish harm, I just want 3g to listen to another position and make a compromise. Most of us have jobs, families, personal lives and hobbies, I'm willing to support the project but I don't want to spend twice as much time on the game, I want the same as before, reactive gameplay and moderate progress with many working builds, now the game is in bad shape after the patch, Chris said about it that they will fix some changes, and flasks they did not even check at all when they let in production.

And you look at people very negatively, we do not copy the thoughts of Zizaran and other public people, as they speak for us, because they have an audience with which they share their position, especially Zizaran spoke after the hype. Be reasonable.

Most of the players would not rebel so easily, we played the game for several years, supported it, loved it as it was all these years, and now came a drastic change that not everyone likes, and you write it off to the fact that allegedly people copy the thoughts of public people.

Look at the online, more than 20% of players didn't even start at the beginning and another 30% dropped out at the end of the first week.

Do you think it's just because people listened to Zizaran? In the beginning, he hadn't even spoken out against it yet.

I like Zizaran because he thinks appropriately and has a good feedback loop with the community, and he's also a good player.
Last edited by spokipo on Aug 12, 2021, 7:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info