retired

retired
Last edited by hate0314 on Oct 26, 2021, 1:50:23 AM
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 1:47:58 AM
Can confirm build works great ^^
I like this guide, easy to follow and I feel like you cover everything to get started. I am new to this game, I have only ever had one Aura support character, so pardon my ignorance. I have a few questions.

In the Peasant's PoB, you have Voideye, Unset ring. I am assuming that is to run Discipline. The POB does not reflect that. Thoughts?

In the Upgraded PoB, the cluster jewel have Prismatic heart. Wouldn't, widespread Destruction be better? I don't know if area of effect mod effects our Aura but not sure what Prismatic Heart gives us. We already are resist capped and do no damage.

Widespread Destruction
6% increased Area of Effect
20% increased Elemental Damage
"
water_slide wrote:

In the Peasant's PoB, you have Voideye, Unset ring. I am assuming that is to run Discipline. The POB does not reflect that. Thoughts?

I forgot to Socket the Discipline in the Voideye, which does give 300 more ES, because of the +5Levels, however that is not mandatory as you could easily get another Ring that would give some ES/Attributes and you would still be roughly at the same value as Voideye, because it gets outclassed pretty easily. My intend was rather to mention that you can use a 1c Unique to get a pretty solid Discipline aura up without having to do some insane Brainwork to get Discipline to a super High Value.

"
water_slide wrote:

In the Upgraded PoB, the cluster jewel have Prismatic heart. Wouldn't, widespread Destruction be better? I don't know if area of effect mod effects our Aura but not sure what Prismatic Heart gives us. We already are resist capped and do no damage.

The Main Reason we want the Tripple modded Large Cluster is so we save the Points to get to Vengeful Commander, which by itself will always be in the back, except if it is a Tripple Mod.

Also I kind of forgot that Widespread Destruction is a thing, which lowers the total cost of the Cluster Jewel because it is just much much cheaper (due to its high weight in crafting). And yes it does increase your Aura AOE but by so little ammounts that it wouldnt even matter nor be really noticeable during Mapping.
To get back on the whole weight thing and crafting you sure as hell can look for another prefix other than Prismatic heart, but that would only make the item more expensive due to Prismatic heart having a 1500 weight indentical to Vengeful Commander and Widespread Destruction(Therefor easy to craft)and it also wouldn't matter because it will end up in the End of the Cluster Jewel where we won't spec into anyway.

So TLDR: Widespread Destruction good yes (swap out Doryani's Lesson), Prismatic Heart not replaceable because its much cheaper than other Prefixes.

I will change the PoB to one with Widespread instead of Doryani's, it really is much cheaper and I kind of just forgot about that! :P
Thanks for responding.
I don't like thread guides that consist of just a couple of PoB links and say this is my guide. I personally would like to see some items, at least the core items" linked in the thread and some basic cluster jewels, at least the items that are mandatory or something. Also a very short video showing how the build looks like and how much, in the case of aurabot, difference it makes. Another thing I like is a small paragraph explaining how skills works or synergize together or what mechanics make the build work. But that's me, other might only want a pob-link and be done with it.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
If you would have actually bothered reading throught the literal second line of text of this guide, you would have noticed that I directly said that I am no Guidemaker or Threadwarrior. So it's safe to assume that I would not bother doing all of this when it's much easier and more accesable in a PoB.
Last edited by hate0314 on Sep 8, 2021, 5:46:47 PM
What's your favorite carry to run solo with as an aura carry duo?
Hi, thanks for your guide. I enjoyed reading through your pob notes :)
I wanted to point out to this guide which is maybe one week ago so it's also very up-to-date and maybe covers some more aspects for aurabots (for example statstacking variants with mask of the tribunal, alt quality gems, alternative gearing etc.):

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179545
Last edited by Marcks on Sep 17, 2021, 6:01:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info