New Microtransactions: Starfall Armour Set and Cloak and Skill Effect Sale

"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"

If anything they might match the portal, that's it.

yes, it is the very same animated texture used in the portal of the orion pack
where do you draw the line tho...
sunprism is a good example, sunprism took the empyrean theme, and we got a sunprism pet and skill effects.
THIS is fine, as it does not cross the items we got in the supporter pack...

reusing the orion portal texture to recolour the nightfall items, is not okay tho...
as i said a couple of time, i dont mind the recolours of store items, they shall do whatever they want with those, but leave out assets used in supporter packs, especially when it is about the respective pieces we got in the supporter packs.

"

I've heard starfall doesn't even really match orion as well, so it's not even like the point I'm getting from a lot of people makes sense.

yes, they dont match at all, because starfall has that red tint to it, it actually looks god awful if you wanna mix them :D

Yeah I get your point. I'm just personally not that bothered by it.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Sunspire hood PepeLaugh

For me its good cause i didnt buy that pack. Can u resell the hideout too? Name it "spire of the sun" or smth. I really wanted that pack :(
Normally I love mtx that's put out, but... this is visually awful. The texture looks flat, it's hard visually to parse out, and it's overall disappointing to have yet another celestial style set imo. I know, I know, but honestly? This could have been incredible in a simple color with SMALL sparkles, like rhinestones on the edges instead of BAM IT'S FLAT SPACE. I love the glitter of it all, but there is more to glitter than nebulae.
This Armor set is sweet! Where's the matching portal and footprints to go with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info