Invisible Enemies, Invisible Floor Textures, and Poor Performance, the game is getting ridiculous

It's getting a little ridiculous that we've had no optimization improvements, unless none are possible anymore since the Xbox One is so outdated, but the changes to loading things needs to be worked on. Currently entering a map and immediately running anywhere will cause all the enemies to be invisible, this can persist for from what I've seen, as long as 30 seconds, and I have even had the map's textures fail to load for the first 10 seconds while I run around on nothing killing invisible enemies.

Here's a clip of what happens when you start an expedition and a ritual at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KsYWOkAQo&ab_channel=Estrongel

Last bumped on Oct 3, 2021, 10:17:47 AM
this happens on every platform, well, last gen at least, I think the framerate problems persist even on next gen, which is crazy. I think they need to optimize the game for consoles a lot more, I would even sacrifice some visual quality if it meant a stable framerate. Some of the fights get crazy crowded and the framerate drops so much that the game doesn't even recognize button inputs, it gets me killed more often than not.
At the beginning of POE on console, this problems didn't exist.

The fact is the xbox one/one x was not enough powerful to have a good experience in the end-game (juiced maps are awful to do) and with all the mechanics/league that were implement to the game, it become more and more unstable. GGG know that since months but they can't upgrade the game as they want because of the capacities of the Xbox. They prefer let us buy the next gen console.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info