why is half the shit invisible now? EXPLAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!

what did you do to the game? im on an ssd and HALF THE FUCKING MAP IS INVISIBLE now.
if its not fixed i want a complete refund. i did not pay to have half the game be invisible and kill me. [Removed by Support] console is just ignored. i paid hard earned money FOR SUPPORT. WHERE IS IT?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 3, 2021, 4:03:56 PM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2021, 1:08:09 AM
so im waiting for this support we have paid for.
But it's a free game!!!

The supporter packs you pay for are to support GGG, not the other way around ROFLMAO!
To say because the game is free that a lack of support is acceptable... Is unacceptable.
ya why did they have to go with that texture streaming crap. It was fine in heist, they made it so much better and now it's like this, they just ruined it. Just why? Delirium used to be my favorite thing and now it's unplayable, it never was laggy like this before. Why ruin it after you fixed it? why come out with this if it obviously wasnt ready?
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Aug 5, 2021, 5:22:45 AM
"
DuckManParkey wrote:
To say because the game is free that a lack of support is acceptable... Is unacceptable.

Lol did you miss the point on purpose? God I hope so...
They have any plan or inkling to fix this?
No news on this yet? Lets keep spamming =)
Imaagine if this was PC this would have been fixed within a couple of hours...
In the bug section they said this problem is a priority for them but i have this problems since months so i guess they want us to buy the next-gen console. It will allow them to do the minimum instead of spending time/money to help us..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info