[3.16] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

Guys, why are we pumping arcane surge only up to level 4?
leveling gear?
"
ChloeAugusta wrote:
leveling gear?

There's a leveling section in the Video :)
What could be a good league starter to convert into this build?
pob
Last edited by Deadwest on Nov 2, 2021, 7:44:35 AM
"
Timmynat wrote:
"
ChloeAugusta wrote:
leveling gear?

There's a leveling section in the Video :)

can you please help?? i cant figure out whats the difference in my build vs the top CoCs for ice nova is

https://pastebin.com/aYjSEYS2

its not letting me post my pob link just look at my profile XD
Last edited by BVwins on Oct 28, 2021, 10:29:56 PM
I'm going to try this build! COC Occultist sounds nice!
Have 50ex to spend for entire build i already have a clean lv 90 occultist to try the build :D
So far im lvl 75 and i've played with this build before during ultimatum so I do like it a lot. But man, the changes to making trigger spells costs mana really sucks. Its more stuff we gotta factor in now with getting full crit and accuracy. For the rings, u definitely need both -8, because -7 will leave you at 5 mana cost for triggered spells and that sometimes drains your mana. So at both -8, u still need +3 mana gain on hit so that when u trigger a spell that costs 3, u gain 3 mana back. Either that or get the -9 unique jewel with 2 -5 rings or so and that should bring your mana cost to 0 for triggered spells. So that leaves you with a channeling cyclone cost of 3 mana. I changed the build a bit though to fit my playstyle, which im using Fenumu's Spnnerets making me gain 20 energy shield for each enemy i hit which is affected by spider's web and I have aspect of the spider on one of the rings.

I couldnt find a prismatic eye with discipline energy gain.

Out of curiousity, it seems like I dont have enough health for all the auras on the shield? im either left with discipline out or zealotry. Do i need more life? is anyone else experiencing this problem? or am I just not yet high enough lvl to be using all 3? Im currently lvl 75.
you are missing the reservation points near CI with the 30% increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills mastery , or you cann take left side reservation nodes with this mastery , with those 2 you cann hit 3x 50% aura on shield
Last edited by arospl on Nov 14, 2021, 3:18:36 PM
Thank you, i'll make sure i spec into those!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info