Eye of Winter

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Last bumped on Jun 11, 2022, 12:55:36 PM

Divergent Eye of Winter reduces the shard angle during flight. Having -100% angle shows that the shards now shoot straight in one direction, however that direction is perpendicular to the eye's direction.

I do like the alternate quality jewels that alter how a skill is used and there's not that many that do that and there should be more of it. Please make it so that the initial angle of the shards is in the same direction as the eye, so that they shoot forward with the projectile, not to it's side. As it is, this interaction with quality serves no purpose.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Apr 4, 2022, 2:34:39 PM
I feel like this skill looks rather unattractive when compared to Diablo 2... even the divergent one, which is supposed to emulate the shards shooting in a spiral.

I imagine a treshold jewel would be nice for this skill that removed the burst at the end and just made the orb fly slower (like Tornado) but for much longer, shooting more projectiles. The divergent gem could be made the default one and make a new divergent option that makes the orb fly faster.

Helmet enchant should enable the shards to chain off walls (ricochet), but reduce their damage substantially when they ricochet.

Then slap some arctic MTX that makes it look more aesthetically icy, like an actual icy orb with a bit thicker icy projectiles.
Last edited by Zuzanne on Jun 11, 2022, 12:57:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info