[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

I'm going to try your build ! Do you thing a swap for a bow/quiver later can be a solution ?
"
bisore wrote:
I'm going to try your build ! Do you thing a swap for a bow/quiver later can be a solution ?

Pure phys/bleeding will be a beter choice for Bow/quiver, because you are losing 60% chance to poison from United in Dream. For bow variant, you can swap "Chance to poison" with Brutality, and use Ensnaring arrow to boost your bleed damage against boss.
Could you make a variant that goes full physical but still uses the animate weapons? I would appreciate a pob a lot.
"
Killerooo wrote:
Could you make a variant that goes full physical but still uses the animate weapons? I would appreciate a pob a lot.

I would suggest to follow the gear, gem and passive tree from the video you shared, but to replace the skeleton with animate weapon.

Animate gem link : Animate Weapon - Unleash - Melee Splash - Maim - Chance to Bleed - Brutality/Multistrike

And replace arcanist setup with 4L bladefall.
Liking this build a lot, it was very squishy when I started in maps but after some levels and gear upgrades it's doing well. It's not super "zoomy" but not too slow either; and I am enjoying the active minion play style.

I changed a little bit from your build, added a second cluster jewel to get Life from Death, and the Call to the Slaughter node is nice for when you are resummoning Animated Weapons.

Also I swapped the Stone Golem for a self cast Carrion Golem (I figure the added damage would work well with all the Animated weapons) I felt that the life regen from the stone golem wasn't making a ton of difference in my survivability.

Any thoughts on dealing with random 1 shots? I am still playing around with my flask setup.

And what would you try and upgrade next? I'm at lvl 89 with 6377 Life and all resists (including chaos) at 75%. The +Skills on an amulet and armor are two of my goals, but they are not cheap.

Last edited by Benjamyn on Aug 8, 2021, 8:10:42 PM
"
Benjamyn wrote:
Liking this build a lot, it was very squishy when I started in maps but after some levels and gear upgrades it's doing well. It's not super "zoomy" but not too slow either; and I am enjoying the active minion play style.

I changed a little bit from your build, added a second cluster jewel to get Life from Death, and the Call to the Slaughter node is nice for when you are resummoning Animated Weapons.

Also I swapped the Stone Golem for a self cast Carrion Golem (I figure the added damage would work well with all the Animated weapons) I felt that the life regen from the stone golem wasn't making a ton of difference in my survivability.

Any thoughts on dealing with random 1 shots? I am still playing around with my flask setup.

And what would you try and upgrade next? I'm at lvl 89 with 6377 Life and all resists (including chaos) at 75%. The +Skills on an amulet and armor are two of my goals, but they are not cheap.

I used stone golem to mitigate dot damage, because I don't have immunity to dot dmg on flask. Carrion golem is the alternative if you don't need the regen,. You might also take +1 golem on the tree and run both golem.

For one shot, you can consider taking Sanctum of Thought, craft +1 minimum endurance charge on jewelries and fully upgrade your pantheon. I also strongly suggest you get minion blind on hit in one of your jewel.

21lvl animate weapon (preferbly Anomalous), +1 amulet, minion dmg rings could be next upgrade.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 9, 2021, 8:43:13 AM
Thanks! Got an Anom. Animate Weapon, (can only find a lvl 20 though) and added a blind jewel (had it before but took it out for the Corrupted blood immune and forgot to replace)

Also I swapped the amulet anoint for the +1 golem, trading damage for some regen. Mana seems fine but I might miss the damage, gonna try it today and see which I prefer.

What Pantheon do you run? I've been using Lunaris and Shakari.
Last edited by Benjamyn on Aug 9, 2021, 10:31:56 AM
great build ideea. Might try this build on ssf with a Dancing Duo .
"
Benjamyn wrote:
Thanks! Got an Anom. Animate Weapon, (can only find a lvl 20 though) and added a blind jewel (had it before but took it out for the Corrupted blood immune and forgot to replace)

Also I swapped the amulet anoint for the +1 golem, trading damage for some regen. Mana seems fine but I might miss the damage, gonna try it today and see which I prefer.

What Pantheon do you run? I've been using Lunaris and Shakari.

I am using Lunaris and Ralakesh most of the time for mapping, swap to Brine King or Araakali for end game boss.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 10, 2021, 10:17:43 AM
"
Dexxatu wrote:
great build ideea. Might try this build on ssf with a Dancing Duo .

Cool, but I think Reaper cannot consume Dancing Sword for her buff, not sure how much it will affect her. And without cold iron point and united in dream, her survivability will drop quite a bit.
Last edited by cheapbunny on Aug 10, 2021, 10:14:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info