All atlas progress lost on existing character standard league after ps4 3.15 patch last night

Hi,
My atlas seems to have completely reset on my existing character, standard league after last night's 3.15 patch for ps4, it's as if I have done no maps at all.

Pic can be found in below twitter post link...

https://twitter.com/fritearis/status/1420704267174825985?s=19

Was this intentional? I really hope not as had spent hundreds of hours on atlas and was just breaking into T16 maps. Also hope this is recoverable if not intentionable

Many thanks for any help that can be provide
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2021, 5:02:11 AM
+1 to that.
I worked whole last last league on my atlas and finally managed to clear all 164 objectives.
I really, really, really hope it is being worked on and fixable.
Ps4 as well.
Hi,

This occurs every time we do an Atlas reshuffle for a new league. If you run some high tier maps it should automatically complete the rest of your Atlas for you.
Thanks Adam, I'll give this a go and let you know the outcome. Really hope it works, will be heart broken if not.

Thanks again for replying
Hi Adam,
So your suggestion seems to have worked... Sort of, brought back the maps but not the map completion bonus or awakened completion bonus. It looks like I had to beat a map with the bonus completion criteria (ie red map rare and corrupted)to get my original bonuses back and will likely have to a complete a map under the right conditions (T14+ A4) to get the awakened bonuses back to fully get back to where I was before.

So sort of resolved. Many thanks for your help on getting this resolved for me.

Couple of observations for you to take away, if interested in the feedback;
1. Would be good to get this map issue when atals re-organised added to the FAQ for future players that experience this problem.

2. Where the maps have all moved on the atlas, not just region but also tier, has screwed up the stash. now finding near impossible to search in my stash by region or see what bonuses had been completed previously as it doesn't marry up with the atlas. Also very difficult to search for maps on the atlas. Guess I will have to run down the old map pool I have and build up a new map pool based on the atlas change before I can get back to the way it was prior to the change, hey ho, lots more grinding for me! Maybe for future atlas reshuffles this could be thought about more and maybe something done to stop it impacting a player's existing map pool and experience so much, if possible?

3. Having played a few maps now since the change, yes my damage has gone down and just have to accept that, though it took a LOT of hard work and 100's of hours grinding to get where I was prior to the patch, however what I wasn't personally expecting was my survivorbility to massively change as well, could sort of comfortably run T14+ rare+corrupted maps before, though it was very challenging prior to 3.15 with the only real massive struggle being drox A1 (which was just rediculous compared to all other bosses) but now my current build just can't do it anymore post patch, again oh well back to the drawing board to rethink things, but the point is I get why these changes have been done and I'm all for stopping these over powered god builds from trivulising end game content but why must us meer mortals that don't have the funds or god tier builds be so fundamentally impacted? Almost no fun any more and I'm starting to question if it is going to be worth trying to pursue my current build anymore! It should be possible for all builds to do all content if built right but so far it looks (and from past experience) only certain builds can and all the patch has done is just changed the builds that can, to a small few different builds to the previous ones, that is not improving build diversity in my opinion that's just change current metas, oh well what do I know (Rant over)

4. Last point - Bleed caused by monsters.... Pre 3.15 bleed was very hard to deal with, but post patch, so far, this is now insane, I have experienced in two maps now for bleed where monsters are able to inflict it from almost a screen away from my character with no projectiles I could see and drained my combined over 10k hp and es so fast that I couldn't even react to it, has definitely changed from pre patch and is like it has been buffed by 10x what it was before, I get making things more challenging but what I have experienced so far is rediculous beyond words, even got killed right at the start of a map almost immediately and then as soon as I stepped back in the map was immediately killed instantly again,. Needless to say I had to give up on that map after 3 deaths. Really hope this is being reviewed?

Hope you do find the feedback useful and take it in the friendly context its meant.

Many thanks again for your help in my issue

Cheers

Paul
Apologies Adam, further to point 2 in my last post, have found the convert option in the stash now, feel a little silly now, but this wasn't clear and was easy to over look.

Now that I've converted all the maps looks like I have lost the awakened bonuses I did have but not a massive issue.

Cheers

Paul
Not meaning to hijack thread but where is the convert option in stash to convert maps? All my maps are the original style.

Having exactly the same problem. Did a map of the highest level I had previously reached and all locations came back but Atlas maps are in different regions now and having to redo all lost progress.

Thanks for any help
Hi vampyre27,
When in status on map tab (if you have purchased it) the convert option should be at the bottom of the map stash window, think the buttons are hold down L3 and down on the dpad.

Alternatively if you haven't purchased the map stash tab, you can sell maps to a vendor and they will be converted to the new maps, had to run a few high tier maps (based on the highest you were running just before the update) to get maps to display on the atlas again and meet condisions for the atlas bonus to get the bonus back, but I found I lost a couple of bonus levels in the end and lost all my awakened bonuses, I only had 5 just before the patch so wasn't too painful for me.

Cheers
Thanks fir the help. Finally got maps back on Atlas. Just tying to see if I can get any further progression too. Hope you resolve your problems too
HI,
for the completion from the atlas (normal and awakened map), you should kill a boss from a red map (T16) and corrupted (map from previous league ie heist ritual, ultimatum etc...)
After that you recouver all your bonus from the atlas (normal & awakened map & favorites maps)
Last edited by nitsahon75 on Aug 2, 2021, 2:15:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info