3.15.0d Hotfix

3.15.0d Hotfix:

• Fixed a bug in Expedition where Tujen, The Haggler would accept an offer but not give you the item until confirmed a second time.

This fix was deployed to new instances. In order it to take effect in hideouts (for those on while it was deployed) you'll have to create a new hideout through Helena, or let your hideout instance timeout.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2021, 12:06:35 AM
ty GGG!
fixed this pain
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jul 28, 2021, 1:57:39 AM
Nice!

Can we get the option to setup affinity for certain items ourselves (like for Stacked Decks, unique items already in the unique tab, etc.)?

Can we get a scroll socket in the inventory?
Can we get an option to store quest items in a separate inventory?
Can we get an option to add scrolls to the skill bar (like portal gem)?
Can we get an option to decrease interface size?
Can we get an option to disable interface?
Can we get an option to remove key binds with a simple button?

Thanks - love the patch...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
now chaos damage, does not damage mobs that are immune to elements in expedition. Since when did chaos become an elemental damage?
Please buff charged dash. It’s a skill nearly no one uses. Just bump it up to 250% dmg effectiveness and added damage. Thanks in advance
i would like to see death logs added
"
ibims111 wrote:
Can we get the option to setup affinity for certain items ourselves (like for Stacked Decks, unique items already in the unique tab, etc.)?

I foresee: only as an upgrade to Premium Quad Stash Tab, just for $2.50. . .
The only reliable way to stop the epidemy is to eliminate even slightest chance to have a contact with contagious person/thing/creature/whatever.
now chaos damage, does not damage mobs that are immune to elements in expedition. Since when did chaos become an elemental damage?

This hit me hard as well. Like, wtf?
"
DdayAngelL wrote:

All the penalties but none of the bonuses.

So now Chaos damage will proc on Elemental Reflect? But we don't get any elemental scaling with chaos? WTF Tencent, really?
"
"
ibims111 wrote:

I foresee: only as an upgrade to Premium Quad Stash Tab, just for $2.50. . .

I would be happy to pay it. Just as the other stashes have no direct impact to the GAMEPLAY, this does not either. So I am fine with it. Just want that annoying green stuff out of the way but pick it up somehow.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info