help character cant attack

no, I have not gotten the passive upgrade thing that makes this happen. I suddenly was unable to attack anything after lagging out. I've tried everything, changing my weapon, logging out, restarting the program, I even restarted my computer. When none of that worked, I searched this forum and found that some people had a passive upgrade that caused attacks to not do damage, but I am no where near being able to reach that, and I havnt upgraded it. I can run to enimies and highlight them, but my character never even swings his weapon when im trying to attack them. please help, this is increadibly frustraiting.
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2021, 5:07:00 PM
unhide your characters and tell us which character is having this problem
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
unhide your characters and tell us which character is having this problem

okay, I have un-hid my character information. It is the Ayi_n character, as that is my only character. Thank you for offering to help out :)
You might want to socket an attack skill that works with axes.

Right now the only skill you have is a mine. You can throw the mine but you will have to detonate it manually (default "D"-key). Otherwise nothing happens and you are restricted to your default attack.

Talk to Nessa in town and check her 2nd sales tab.
She should offer you some skill gems, buy whichever you like and experiment a bit.
as orbaal said, stormblast mine is not an attack. the only thing you can do with that axe right now is 'basic attack', which may or may not even be on your hotbar.

you seem to have thrown away your starting gems. nessa will sell you gems for wisdom scrolls
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Jul 27, 2021, 5:08:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info