[3.15] CoC - Ice Nova - Assassin

WIP -

Just reserving this while I work on the build. I've been leveling as CoC since day 2 of this league and have gotten pretty comfortable.

I'll post a POB and gear set up with in the next few days once I finish my testing.

Current Character: https://pastebin.com/pTqMS7Jf (Total EX cost ~ 9)

I am able to do t16 maps easily and log books with no problem. I am not having any issues with mana so I will be tweaking this to do more damage as I progress.

Theoretical POB : https://pastebin.com/ZPXwHUbU
The Theoretical POB has few gear slots missing so you can fill them in with any gear. The purpose of this is to keep the build low budget friendly

I did this build as life based and transitioned to LOW life.

To make the build work with how COC works with mana you will need to be doing low life.

Key Gear :

Chest : Shavronne's Wrappings
Shield : Prism Guardian

Recommended Unique :

Presence of Chayula

These are the gears I would say are required for the build.

In the prism guardian you would be linking Hatred - Discipline - Zealotry, these 3 aura would reserve your life.

The aura's you will be linking in your helmet (or other gear pieces) are the following - Clarity (approx lvl 10) - Precision (max) - Herald of Ice - Enlighten.

This leave you with a large enough mana pool for boss fights to regen and continual dps.

As I progress I will refine this guide, you can always ask questions or view my character.

I apologize for the format (this is my first time making one)

Last edited by artora on Jul 29, 2021, 3:15:45 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2021, 12:11:45 PM
-Reserved-
будем посмотреть
Can u make a gameplay video?
"
Goshik0425 wrote:
Can u make a gameplay video?

Yes I will be making a video and I will also be streaming it. I'm just holding off on posting everything until I can get the gears so prices don't inflate XD.
The mana cost shouldn't be so bad with 2 "-X total mana costs of skills".

So far, against packs of monsters (with mind drinker on tree : recover 2% of mana per kill) the build is fine, but against single target, i go from 770 mana to zero in under 3-4 sec (vaal clarity helps!).

I really hope GGG will nerf the mana multiplier for triggered spell. But hey, buying a non corrupted cospri 5 chaos on day 2 is nice =)
"
ligong2 wrote:
The mana cost shouldn't be so bad with 2 "-X total mana costs of skills".

So far, against packs of monsters (with mind drinker on tree : recover 2% of mana per kill) the build is fine, but against single target, i go from 770 mana to zero in under 3-4 sec (vaal clarity helps!).

I really hope GGG will nerf the mana multiplier for triggered spell. But hey, buying a non corrupted cospri 5 chaos on day 2 is nice =)

Haha ya, my work around so far has been running low life and keeping my mana reservation to strictly Clarity and Precision and using a Prism Guardian for Hatred, Herald of Ice and Discipline. The mana regen from from mind drinker and base regen helps for boss fights.

The Pob i'm working on get to about 150k damage per nova cast so about 3.15m per second.

I'll most likely post the POB before I make videos of the game play as I'm still working on getting the gear. Sadly I'm more of a casual player but as I get it, it will be streamed =p.
can u open ur list character?
i wanna see u build and try t do
Some updates to the build and added a few POB's.

My profile is now open so you can view my gear.
Hey, what should we anoint on our amulet? And what pantheon to use?
Last edited by Jakubi on Jul 30, 2021, 4:22:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info