GGG please listen to the community

Please listen to the community that loves the game so much, even though you ruined the game with a terrible patch, they will provide you with so much input on how to improve the game.
We do mind the nerfs/buffs/whatever very much. It almost killed the game we love for years and hope to love for years to come.
We like that you acknowledge the concerns of us diehard fans and promise improvements. But please don’t just talk the talk but also walk the walk.
Listening to a concerned community is exactly what the people (that love the game) want from a developer. (The ability to admit to mistakes and improve on them)
Please listen to the people that love the game, support you for years, and really hope you keep up the amazing Game PoE 3.13 was.
Last bumped on Jul 26, 2021, 8:25:48 PM
Why? I like these changes in 3.15
They did listen to some things, they are buffing mana and flasks again, sadly they arent making league currency easier to pick up
Yes, give us that awesome game Path of Exile 3.13
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
I have read today's Chris post at Reddit. He clearly said that for one more time they did not test the nerfs and for once more we are beta testing their product...
"
cjimaras wrote:
I have read today's Chris post at Reddit. He clearly said that for one more time they did not test the nerfs and for once more we are beta testing their product...

Go figure, they need to fix the mana issues ASAP but that's my opinion
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Goauld wrote:
Why? I like these changes in 3.15

It seems like most people hate the changes. What is it that you like about them?
"
Ragesaft wrote:

Please listen to the people that love the game, support you for years, and really hope you keep up the amazing Game PoE 3.13 was.

I love the game and have supported for years. League started every single league (even double dipped on the HC ones back when there were two leagues per league).

3.13 was the fastest I ever quit a league.
Which part of the community should they listen to?
"
innervation wrote:

I love the game and have supported for years. League started every single league (even double dipped on the HC ones back when there were two leagues per league).

3.13 was the fastest I ever quit a league.

why?
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 26, 2021, 6:19:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info