3.15.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

3.15.0c Patch Notes:

• The Expedition Vendor windows now display how many relevant Artifacts are in your Expedition Locker.
  • Fixed a bug with Delve chests and Azurite not showing their labels.
  • Fixed a bug where the Logbook modifier 'additional Suffix' was not generating the correct amount of additional Suffixes.
  • Fixed a bug where gaining or losing modifiers that change the effect of Freeze on you, such as from an Aquamarine Flask, would not immediately update the effect that pre-existing freezes were having on you.
  • Fixed a bug where Flasks with "Chance to avoid being Stunned during Flask Effect" did not have an affix.
  • Fixed a bug where Skin of the Loyal was unable to receive blue sockets.
  • Fixed a bug with Alternate Art Flask 2D art not showing correctly.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2021, 1:06:34 AM
Still waiting for the patch that fixes the bug that Reaper is a little bitch instead of the promised op minion.
restarted steam version, nothing yet? still on b
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:
Still waiting for the patch that fixes the bug that Reaper is a little bitch instead of the promised op minion.

100% this. My one golem is stronger then this " Ultimate" minion
Buff Reaper. Pitiful life and does, literally, less damage than the Skeletons I am feeding it with.
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
restarted steam version, nothing yet? still on b

Should be there now, thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Thanks GGG, great effort to smooth things out!

Cheers,

Chris
Iv had the deal guy say "Remove X Pre/Suf with lowest level" and it removes one of the highest. Happened twice.

Spent 600+ on an item and it bricked it because of that.
"
The Expedition Vendor windows now display how many relevant Artifacts are in your Expedition Locker.

It does not for Dannig. You need to see ALL Artifacts in his window.
Thinking of complaining? Please don't be in the vocal minority.

Loving the FREE new content. Absolution has been fun leveling with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info