3.15.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

3.15.0b Patch Notes:

• Applied another tentative fix for the graphical T-posing issue.
  • Fixed a bug where Divergent Eye of Winter did not have a description for its alternate quality effect.
  • Fixed a bug where non-unique Iron Flasks were not dropping.
  • Fixed a bug where you could not sell items to Tane in Tane’s Laboratory.
  • Fixed a bug where mini life bars were not shown for allies on full health.
  • Fixed a bug where the audio for player footsteps was too loud.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch. Also, in order for the Tane's Laboratory fix to take effect you'll need to wait for the old instance to time out (5 minutes).
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2021, 8:20:54 PM
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please revert this league.
Any word on Skin of the Loyal getting to have blue sockets again?
IGN: Avaki_DFT
Please fix the game being shit
I'm still waiting for Patch Notes telling us that you were wrong with all these changes. Nerfing player damage is ok, but nerfing movement skills, flasks, ailment immunity, mana costs, etc... That is NOT okay. It makes the game frustrating.

I really hope you open your eyes and try to comprehend what active players are looking for with your game: having fun. Now the game feels like a chore and an infite spiral of pain when trying to escape from a freeze chain inflicted by a group of 3 monsters.

Oh, and the flask piano is still a problem, I'd even dare to say that I've used my flasks more than ever because I can't cast spells without pressing my mana flask more than ever.

I guess this is the "big change league" and that you were already expecting people to complain, but this is not the way. Please, consider reverting some of those changes, or at least, reducing the QoL nerfs.
Last edited by ObjetEspion on Jul 25, 2021, 10:23:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info