Lag Spikes / Stuttering / Rubberbanding

I've also had the exact same issues. It differs from instance to instance (good ones stay at 7ms, and bad ones stay between 200 and 10K). Already did everything I could do with my network, ran numerous tests, low ping and low jitter and PoE exclusively is doing this.

I literally went from being in my Hideout at 10ms, went to a map and it spiked at 200ms, went back and it kept at 200ms, went into the map again and it came back to 7-10ms. Yesterday played all day before the last micropatch and now it's just krangled up.

By the way, São Paulo (BR) server and provider is Vivo (optic fiber, 100MB/s download, 4ms ping and 4ms jitter).
"
iamshoes wrote:
hi,

How did you fix this ?

I have been dealing with this recently and it is unplayable. I see you are still playing in 3.16 so I am wondering what fixed your issues.

thanks

Ii didn't manage to fix the issue.

Playing through the campaign is usually fine as long as I don't engage with the league mechanic - that part is relatively ok-ish. It's everything past that that is just pretty much unplayable.
Same here. Started up earlier tonight and has been absolutely atrocious - constant attacks that don't work, rubberbanding, etc. Happening on both California and Texas.

I'm hardwired, already reset modem/router, speedtest is perfect, running a ping test to goolge has ZERO latency spikes each time PoE spikes. It's either PoE's servers or a provider between many of us and PoE, but I daresay it's not a local issue for many folks atm.
Yeah, I've been having this issue since launch too. As far as I can tell, only areas with the league mechanic are having this problem. Heist, Delve, Vaal Side areas, and Towns are all perfectly fine, but I get problems in maps and labyrinth.
Same issue here
I am having similar issues. Whenever I move in an instance (click a mouse button to move somewhere), that doesn't have any people except for me, I get a freeze spike for 1 - 2 seconds. If I am holding my mouse button, it's okayish.
Tried resetting router, different realms, networking modes. Nothing seems to work :(.

I really like this game and it saddens me that I can't do anything to fix this.
I found a solution to my problem.
Mouse polling.
Try setting it to lower than 1000hz.
And then set network mode (in path of exile game settings) to predictive.
Same issues. No matter wich login server - i will get route like that. Huge packet loss.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| krdr-bras2.ug.ip.rostelecom.ru - 0 | 131 | 131 | 0 | 2 | 57 | 0 |
| 178.34.129.2 - 0 | 131 | 131 | 0 | 1 | 11 | 4 |
| ae1.frkt-cr4.intl.ip.rostelecom.ru - 0 | 132 | 132 | 65 | 68 | 93 | 65 |
| bbr01.eq01.ams01.networklayer.com - 0 | 132 | 132 | 57 | 58 | 73 | 58 |
| ae5.cbs02.eq01.ams02.networklayer.com - 29 | 64 | 46 | 0 | 72 | 84 | 72 |
| ae1.cbs01.eq01.par02.networklayer.com - 21 | 73 | 58 | 0 | 77 | 82 | 77 |
| ae7.cbs02.eq01.par02.networklayer.com - 3 | 120 | 117 | 82 | 83 | 90 | 82 |
| No response from host - 100 | 27 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| ae20.dar02.mil01.networklayer.com - 0 | 132 | 132 | 80 | 81 | 99 | 81 |
| po2.fcr01a.mil01.networklayer.com - 0 | 132 | 132 | 82 | 82 | 85 | 82 |
| f0.8e.7a9f.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 0 | 131 | 131 | 83 | 83 | 90 | 83 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
So I found this reddit post from 3 days ago. People are dealing with the same issues as us and a lot of people suggested to switch the renderer to Vulcan instead of DirectX11.

I did try it for a few days and I can tell its WAY better.

Sometimes(rarely) you will crash on a loading screen but at least now I can play all the league mechanics without crazy lag spikes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qgrk2o/anyone_else_having_a_lot_of_frame_stutterslag/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Same problem here. And it was the problem every league... Lag spikes, 30ms to around 2k, 3k, 10k spikes, impossible to play. GGG and the lazy work to SP server, it has a bad route server, if we search here in the forum, I'll find alot quoruns about this problem, and never was solved. It's a shame GGG, I don't want to spend my money with a game where a Brazillian server doesn't have the right attention... sad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info