Malicious League II (With $ Rewards!)

@here Join us and compete for prizes! This league, we will sponsor two rolling 30-day leagues beginning 1 week after the start of Expediton!

This season, we will be reducing the difficulty and limiting the availability of drops/crafting. In addition, to ensure that everyone can get a reward for their efforts, we will be implementing a tiered reward system based on points! At the conclusion of each league, points will be awarded for players (you can get points for both 30 day leagues) and prizes will be issued to those with the highest (combined) points!

1st Place. 100$
2nd Place. 75$
3rd Place. 50$
Participation. 50$ split between registered players (including above winners)

An additional 75$ will be awarded to the character with the highest points (deathless).

*NOTE* : Participants may only enter with a single character. Restarts, or changes in the chosen character will disqualify you.

Points will be awarded as follows:

1 point per level
1 point for each map completed on atlas
1 point for each unique item (no dupes, unique tab required for verification)
1 point for each 10 levels of Delve
1 point for each (full stack) of Divination cards (div card tab required for verification).

All points will be calculated via voluntary submissions via discord or twitch. Good luck exiles!

Discord: https://discord.gg/dWTAEbjZHZ
League: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/MaliciousLeagueII

NOTE: The league will only be funded for the first 9 players. All slots are a 1st come first serve basis. Additional slots will be made available via crowdfunding. A weekly review will be done for activity. Members are encouraged to retire characters when they quit, players are subject to removal from the league at any time and for any reason. Players who are not making competitive progress may be removed at any time to make room for active players.

Join here: https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/MaliciousLeagueII/QrAH-GK1uOrut_C4r9Eo

Last edited by danielgmiller1 on Jul 30, 2021, 3:43:31 PM
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2021, 4:28:09 PM
There was an error in the creation of this league, so it is a trade league. We will allow this and make no changes to the rules above.

Please be advised, the follow-up 30 day league will be SSF.
Hello! Very nice to see new league is coming! Thank you so much you again bring back interest for me to the game! Your events always so fun even if i'm more bad player, than good one :D
"No rare items drop" and "no vending" look insane together with new league nerfs, experience may be very different. Now everyone need trade gems and rare stuff..
I have a noob question, does new league mechanics still work in some way? :)

Wow
"Participants may only enter with a single character. Restarts, or changes in the chosen character will disqualify you."
Looks like:
1)we still able to do mule for extra gems/weapon at start?
2)we unable make other character just for grinding currency faster? That probably against the rules?

(That rule look special because it was possible without it get level 100 with deaths, then gear alt in BiS gear of main and do 100 deathless. Or do main character for maps and other for delve if peoples have a lot of time and motivation everything possible..)
Thank you so much!
is there any chance you could do an event that didn't combine the points? Just wanted to ask. Love the event but 2 months is a lot

Regardless I love this idea I am glad people like you are giving people like us a league to play <3
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Last edited by wallsh1 on Jul 27, 2021, 8:36:24 PM
Thanks so much! Its amazing good that league start soon!
2 days left but there only 7/10 players!
Even if i'm not good enough to win, i like interesting rules! Great work!
Not very friendly that the Creator did not answers how exactly rule "you can only enter with single character" work. Without gems and gear game may be extremely hard from act 1.
This means no one can create more than one character for account in league?
Or "only one character can participate in competition, but may other exist for skill gems of act3/4?" (how exactly character registered for competition then?)

If there less than 100 peoples in league the only fast way to get many important gems is from other characters you create early.

If no answer from the Creator i will understand it like "its ok to create so many characters to get act 3 gems as i need if no one trade them".

Last edited by voroncov5050 on Jul 27, 2021, 10:13:34 PM
Most questions are answered pretty quickly in the discord.

is there any chance you could do an event that didn't combine the points? Just wanted to ask. Love the event but 2 months is a lot

We will not make changes to this league, but all feedback is considered. We typically post polls in discord that help us determine the future leagues!

Looks like:
1)we still able to do mule for extra gems/weapon at start?
2)we unable make other character just for grinding currency faster? That probably against the rules?

We want to be clear, creating extra characters disqualifies you from cash prizes. You can still do it if you want and just not compete for the prize. For those that want the ($) rewards:

1. You will not be able to use mules.
2. You will not be able to make extra characters tailored for farming
So one character one account. Thanks so much! i understand. League promise to be very fun!
Participation in Competition is a lot of fun itself, no sense to break it!
(in theory if player make other account and join league two times it may be very hard to prove later that he shared gems secretly and get advantage. It a lot better to start with bow from ranger and use early quest rewards to kill Brutus imho. So if player do not do this he get behind those who do)
Hope that still possible to trade gems in act 3 library, so i don't stuck to useless quest rewards if i want play templar)
Last edited by voroncov5050 on Jul 29, 2021, 4:17:38 AM
hypeee gl everyone going to be a fun league <3 <3 cya in 5 hrs!
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Players who multi-account will essentially be able to bypass the rules yes. There is not much we can do to prevent this. We will be watching player progress closely however.

Brutix is easy to kill with any class, just use decoy totems and kite in a circle :D
Announced second league of that cycle - no vending ssf.
3 days untill start. 6 free slots so far. Join link in discord community. (p-news)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info