Stress-Free PoE :-) | BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End | 3.15

"
Neonoviy_Keks wrote:
I will try it with new reaper :*
So... need think about what to replace the spectres, something protective with culling. hmm...

I'm just playing around, but so far I have only seen Reaper eat 1 or 2 zombies per pack. She dies often at first, but at level 9 she is all done dying for now.
I am running SRS, Phantasms, Skellies, Zombies, Absolution minions (Great way to get 40% increased damage) and just added a Carrion because he looks cool flying around with her. I may try specters because she is really favoring eating Zombies, but I am never trying AG!! Going to give SRS cull on multi totems and everyone else just feeds the Reaper! I am getting Vaal summon skeletons to just make it over the top! Having a BLAST, just rolled into Act 6 and ele res capped 76/76/76/-12, working on chaos now:)

Good luck Wrecker, Dwaine started this build so we are double necroing again and I gotta say, haven't noticed it being harder. Maybe I am getting better??? Doubtful LOL!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Equinall wrote:
Spoiler
Great league starter build. Looking forward to play with :)
Thanks Equinall!

I hope it treats you well :)

"
Neonoviy_Keks wrote:
Spoiler
I will try it with new reaper :*
So... need think about what to replace the spectres, something protective with culling. hmm...
Good luck Neonoviy_Keks. I haven't played around with the Reaper yet so I can't offer any tweaks for you.

"
LinaVx wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you for the lovely build. Honestly, after all the wreckage that is 3.15 patch notes i'm skipping the reading part and following you into 1 button endeavor <3
:) Thanks LinaVx. I hope the build treats you well. Let me know how it goes. Thanks for the kind words!

"
fehfehfeh wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you, this is my league starter for sure
Fun fehfehfeh! I hope the build works well for you. Thanks for the thanks!

"
Yipp wrote:
Spoiler
Buddy!

Trigger Happy is being put aside for now (until I get access to Behead & Bone Shatter for testing) for now and I am ready for an adventure with Zombies!

Thanks in advance for all the fun I am about to have!
Hey Yipp!

Sorry Trigger Happy didn't pan out for this league. But I'm glad that you're excited about the league. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement :).

"
Endorphins82 wrote:
Spoiler
Good day,

I followed your RF Golem 3.14 and had enjoyed it in the last league.

I tore her down this morning and transformed her into Bone Zombies. I felt that the zombies are sticking around too close and forces me to move too close to the mob. Just preference.

Now I have another excuse to go for RF Incinerator.

Cheers.

*edit; I think meat shield is right... I figured out that you intend the shield bash through to mob and the zombies suppose to follow close.
Thanks Endorphins82!

I'm glad you had a good time last league!

Zombies aren't for everyone, and neither is the Meat Shield playstyle. I'll include a video once the game is out on console next week to show how I personally play the build. Maybe it'll help.

"
Cchris07 wrote:
Spoiler
do i use sand stance or blood, or dont matter?
Hey Cchris07, I use Blood Stance. It's the default stance when you turn on the aura, so once you enable the aura, you can just leave it be.

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Spoiler
I'm just playing around, but so far I have only seen Reaper eat 1 or 2 zombies per pack. She dies often at first, but at level 9 she is all done dying for now.
I am running SRS, Phantasms, Skellies, Zombies, Absolution minions (Great way to get 40% increased damage) and just added a Carrion because he looks cool flying around with her. I may try specters because she is really favoring eating Zombies, but I am never trying AG!! Going to give SRS cull on multi totems and everyone else just feeds the Reaper! I am getting Vaal summon skeletons to just make it over the top! Having a BLAST, just rolled into Act 6 and ele res capped 76/76/76/-12, working on chaos now:)

Good luck Wrecker, Dwaine started this build so we are double necroing again and I gotta say, haven't noticed it being harder. Maybe I am getting better??? Doubtful LOL!
Hey GrunkleBob! Always a pleasure :)

So you and Dwaine doing it again hey? Awesome. Thanks for the Reaper feedback. It's good to know.

You most definitely are amazing at the game. You two crush content like no one's business. I'm looking forward to hearing how things go for you. Good luck with your modifications! I'm sure they'll be great.

Good luck with your league starts everyone! I hope things are going smoothly for you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 24, 2021, 11:25:44 AM
Hi there, following your guide and loving it so far, but have never used the item filters before, I did what you said to do, but ingame I'm getting "Failed to open filter file" I've also clicked into the folder, but there is nothing in my onlinefilter files. would you know how to fix this?

I'm also playing from the steam client, if that makes any difference
Last edited by SilentHits on Jul 24, 2021, 7:30:04 PM
Hi, love this build. If I wanted to play coop with my friend and be more supportive with auras. How would you suggest transitioning into that?
"
SilentHits wrote:
Spoiler
Hi there, following your guide and loving it so far, but have never used the item filters before, I did what you said to do, but ingame I'm getting "Failed to open filter file" I've also clicked into the folder, but there is nothing in my onlinefilter files. would you know how to fix this?

I'm also playing from the steam client, if that makes any difference
Hey SilentHits!

Thanks for your patience with my response. I do my best to make sure I relax on when I'm Sabbath'ing and that I don't do chores or guide stuff. So I didn't get this message until today. Sorry.

On PC, and it'll be the same for console once 3.15 is out on console, I have removed all tiers of my previous filters except for the "starting off" filter. That filter has now been renamed as a "Progressive Filter" and will become more strict as you progress through the game.

So make sure that you're following that filter.

I had an issue with that filter when trying to load the game as well and the only thing that fixed it was hitting the "refresh" icon next to the drop-down list in-game. So try that.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

And thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're having a good time so far.

"
xKitten Prime wrote:
Spoiler
Hi, love this build. If I wanted to play coop with my friend and be more supportive with auras. How would you suggest transitioning into that?
Hey xKitten Prime!

I'm glad you're liking the build!

In terms of changing the build to be more of an aura support, you'd have to change a lot of details. It'd honestly become a totally different build with TONS of differences to gems, gear, and the tree. And as an Aura Supporter you'd likely want to start as a Guardian or Champion since they have bonuses to Aura Efficiency.

Sorry that I wasn't much help.

Hopefully everyone is having a good time. Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm trying this build-out with the Summon Reaper skill (with some obvious changes to a few gems).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
It looks like the reaper is worse both in damage(solo dmg too, wtf) and in cleaning from zombies.

He looks very cool and cool runs between enemies (chaotically, constantly losing focus, that I would be forced to use a predator), but after switching to maps, I had to put it in the deepest section of the stash.
Last edited by Neonoviy_Keks on Jul 26, 2021, 4:22:52 PM
Smoooth sailing into Act 3! Lots of low-level options for a Zombie build. I always start by making a table of when the recommended gems are available. eg
- Raise Zombie [1.Nessa]√
- Brutality Support [6.Lilly]
- Meat Shield Support [3.Clarissa]
- Melee Physical Damage Support [2.Yeena]√
- Fortify Support [3.Siosa]*
- Maim Support [3.Siosa]*

Really like the filter. Want to tweak so all rares show. (I like to turn in Full Rare Sets for currency.) Character is high enough now that some rares are hidden. How do i change that? Read the filter comments but i am lost.
Playing your build now and enjoying it so far. Always looking for an easier build that isn't a chore to play. Just wanted to share something I learned on my last Necro build. If you use the standard left mouse button for movement on PC, you can assign Bone Armour to the left mouse button and it will cast whenever you move (based on your cooldown for it). No more forgetting to cast it and it's up as long as you're moving and it's not in cooldown.

Cheers
Can it clear all content?
"
Neonoviy_Keks wrote:
Spoiler
It looks like the reaper is worse both in damage(solo dmg too, wtf) and in cleaning from zombies.

He looks very cool and cool runs between enemies (chaotically, constantly losing focus, that I would be forced to use a predator), but after switching to maps, I had to put it in the deepest section of the stash.
Dang. That's too bad Neonoviy_Keks! Is that after the Reaper changes? I'm curious what its stats will be going forward, like 3.16. Cause it does, in a way, need to have damage perks equal to an army of minions.

"
Spoiler
Smoooth sailing into Act 3! Lots of low-level options for a Zombie build. I always start by making a table of when the recommended gems are available. eg
- Raise Zombie [1.Nessa]√
- Brutality Support [6.Lilly]
- Meat Shield Support [3.Clarissa]
- Melee Physical Damage Support [2.Yeena]√
- Fortify Support [3.Siosa]*
- Maim Support [3.Siosa]*

Really like the filter. Want to tweak so all rares show. (I like to turn in Full Rare Sets for currency.) Character is high enough now that some rares are hidden. How do i change that? Read the filter comments but i am lost.
Awesome samite_alchemist!I'm glad the build is working well for you. (Did you know I have a list of where to find the gems in order in the Levelling section?)

In regards to the filter, I do have a filter for All Builds that you can use, but yes, it'll start hiding irrelevant rares as you progress. You'd have to make some REALLY big filter changes to show all rares.

If you wanted EVERY rare to show, you could delete all my rare exceptions from lines 2214-2746. Then just list the different item levels of rares to show in certain ways. Do you know how to do that? I can help you out with it a bit if you want.

"
CR0AK3R wrote:
Spoiler
Playing your build now and enjoying it so far. Always looking for an easier build that isn't a chore to play. Just wanted to share something I learned on my last Necro build. If you use the standard left mouse button for movement on PC, you can assign Bone Armour to the left mouse button and it will cast whenever you move (based on your cooldown for it). No more forgetting to cast it and it's up as long as you're moving and it's not in cooldown.

Cheers
Oh awesome! Thanks CR0AK3R! I'm glad the build isn't a chore for you and that it's been enjoyable so far.

And thanks for the tip! I love that about instant skills. It's such an awesome PC perk to allow instant skill on your movement button.

Thanks for the great post!

"
scanerboy wrote:
Spoiler
Can it clear all content?
Hey scanerboy! This build cleared all content for me in all previous leagues easily. It was my go-to for all content. But obviously, I haven't played through 3.15 yet with all of its changes. So take that for what it's worth.

I hope everyone is having a great 3.15!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info