Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.17] Lightning Strike Slayer Starter that clears the entire game

Guide has been completely reworked to lightning strike.

Currently the bonuses from Crystallised Omniscience are added in the configuration menu. When PoB gets upgraded I will include the actual item.
So is this a good league start for 3.17 can it do all bosses without investing 50 ex?
Was the PoB linked updated? Looks like it is taking fangs of frost. Not sure if that was up to date or not.
"
Shardbearer wrote:
Was the PoB linked updated? Looks like it is taking fangs of frost. Not sure if that was up to date or not.

You probably chose an older tree by accident. Or you havent updated PoB yet so you cant convert tree to 3.17
Looks like I had switched to early leveling tree and it still showed a prior tree version, I did see that I had 4 warnings on it that were points that were not where they previously were in the tree options.

Still progressing pretty smoothly despite having 28 skill points floating around.. lol
Last edited by Shardbearer on Feb 5, 2022, 1:56:09 PM
Leaning towards this build, but what is the reasoning or difference between going slayer over raider?
thanks for the guide, acts weren't smooth but overall this build looks promising, especially with those wild archnemesis mobs with more healthpool than atlas bosses
also as i see lot of people now play LS with claw+nightblade support, looks like theres more critmulti. any plans for updating this build further for claw instead of ichimonji/paradoxica?
"
AlexMatrix wrote:
Leaning towards this build, but what is the reasoning or difference between going slayer over raider?

Slayer has better ascendancy nodes and gets more damage for cheaper, especially early on due to cheap very high value items like ichimonjis.

"

thanks for the guide, acts weren't smooth but overall this build looks promising, especially with those wild archnemesis mobs with more healthpool than atlas bosses
also as i see lot of people now play LS with claw+nightblade support, looks like theres more critmulti. any plans for updating this build further for claw instead of ichimonji/paradoxica?

Strike skills are notoriously bad for campaign since they rely on scaling instead of base damage. Most people reccommend using some leveling skill for acts, but I personally just never bothered.

Last league I did some PoB math and I found that the paradoxica+saviour version had very similar damage to the high-end claws+nightblade version.

The main reason I use swords is because Ichimonjis are simply extremely strong with the Overwhelm ascendancy node so they outclass pretty much all other weapons up to like 5+exalt range.

You can try claws+nightblade out in PoB and check if they are better than the paradoxica build.
Last edited by TeL_ on Feb 6, 2022, 9:11:35 AM
I didn't check this thread and started my frost blades char as usual. There is only one frost blades slayer in highscores now and I stole this idea from him. With this helmet and all shrine nodes in atlas this is like a headhunter on a budget.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
This build does not work that well, way too squishy to do any content to get to late endgame with the lightning strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info