Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

you guys should actually make building tanky worthwhile instead of just nerfing damage numbers. if you want the game to slow down, make tankiness a requirement for doing endgame content.... all damage nerfs are going to do is make people build even squishier than now to hit similar damage numbers as now, and still play the "1 shot enemy before they 1 shot me" game that you guys have encouraged for the last 4 years.

tldr - if defenses dont matter because you get 1 shot no matter how hard you invest in defense, then everyones gunna play 2k hp 2zillion dps builds. if you want to prevent that, make building tanky worthwhile.

as for the flask changes and melee nerfs, you likely just drove me to find another game to play. i hope that isnt the case, but melee is already terribly weak and nerfing it just makes me want to go play something else.
Last edited by Titoisagod on Jul 19, 2021, 7:12:51 PM
The road to 40/40 will be difficult this league and I only got 5 weeks to play it...
Good changes, Keep it up!
Nerfs are fine and whatever but when you take away the "fun" in the game wtf is the point of playing?
Raider ailment immunity nerf is a joke lmao
Love it keep up the good work
This kills the game for less hardcore players.

You claim its aimed at true endgame, but people who reach that are either full of currency or knowledgable about crafting enough to craft their own shit, less powerful skill gems wont do shit to them.

But to your average player, its the only source of damage he has... Flask are the only way for them to have the possibility of playing an effective crit build, to get that perma freeze immunity so their build is fun rather than a clunky mess...

It removes quality of life for low-budget, low-time people by miles... Its literally gonna force people to play diablo cause they dont have time to advance their Atlas in Poe...

Its not the end of the world, but it kills fun more than it helps anything.

It just shows how you dont understand your own game, that Chris just seeks to make it as he sees it for himself, not to provide a good experience for the players that are dedicated to it.

I hope PoE2 will be good... Im scared.
Last edited by CheesyCaker on Jul 19, 2021, 7:08:39 PM
You spend all your time trying to slow the game down because you can't figure out how to deal with performance issues. I hate where you are going with this game and it's continual nerfs, and have decided this is my point of departure. I hope you fix it in POE2 but I doubt it; will probably be another D2 / D3 relationship where everyone will be remembering the "POE-1 good ole days" before you killed your own baby. Not that I care, but you may want to remember to migrate league characters to standard before league start this time.
You made the game stall and boring af every league after delve and now u do this with flasks lol. i understand the damage of many builds were way to high but dont make things feel unnatural after 10 years. people will spam flasks and it will feel fucked up.
"
Riael_TTV wrote:
"
Buffs to Underperforming Skills

[quote]Bodyswap now has a base radius of 14 (up from 10), but only 200% more area of effect if consuming a corpse. This results in a radius of 42 (up from 40) when consuming a corpse, so it is still higher.

[quote]Split Arrow now has an attack speed of 110% of base (up from 100%)[/quote]

Okay GGG.

How about Searing Bond?
How about Tempest Shield?
How about Frost Wall?
How about Arctic Armor?
How about Shockwave Totem?
How about Bear Trap?
How about Animate Weapon?
How about Animate Guardian?
How about Dual Strike?
How about Heavy Strike?
How about Galvanic Arrow?
How about Perforate?
How about Charged Dash?
How about Lightning Warp?
How about Scorching Ray?[/quote]

By changing the buff effect on Liege of the Primordial it creates less of a reliance on having many golems and makes it more powerful in cases where players want to use just a few instead of feeling forced to invest into maximum Golems through various Unique Items.

Sorry. It's 2AM and I think I am too tired for English at the moment.

So help me understand.

You want to help golem players that somehow don't want to play with as many golems as possible feel stronger compared to golem players that play with as many golems as possible?

Are we going to expect Carrion Golem changes where the golem grants a flat percentage of phys so that players that play just a few non-golem minions aren't at a big disadvantage compared to those that do?
Last edited by Riael_TTV on Jul 19, 2021, 7:09:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info