Path of Exile: Expedition Challenge Rewards

+
Man you guys really get excited for the same thing every league...

You win Tencent. After 11000 hours and 6 years I'm uninstallin' yo' game.

Stagnant doesnt even begin to describe it.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
"
bartekowca666 wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
Portal is nice but 36 achievements I cannot do, as I have life and play 1-2 hours a day max.

Footprints are always meh and the weapon effect the same meh.

So nerfs, no real rewards, not an interesting league, most likely no reason to play.

rofl

You play standard don't laugh at people. Your challenges are a participation trophy at best.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
shame no hideout to keep the motivation up for 36
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
"
Kalebraa wrote:
The footprint stuff needs to stop, we can barely see it with all the clutter when mapping, need something interesting instead for a 12 challenge reward instead

exactly haha good luck seeing that shit in a delirius map
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
new league specific hideout when ?
The portal is cool, maybe the magic 36 this time :)
Post deleted by user.
Last edited by Tomboski on Jul 19, 2021, 10:02:10 PM
"
Navezz wrote:
"
Hitma47 wrote:
why we cant' get anymore an armour set? like u did with rigwald for example? also a weapon skin could be better than these craps

always these stupid stuff

Dude, instead of whining about FREE MTX, just buy a supporter pack and you get all of those.
go peel the peanuts .. the mtx from challange should entice you to finish the league, but if they always s*k, what's the point?
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
"
SerChivalry wrote:
"
bartekowca666 wrote:
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
Portal is nice but 36 achievements I cannot do, as I have life and play 1-2 hours a day max.

Footprints are always meh and the weapon effect the same meh.

So nerfs, no real rewards, not an interesting league, most likely no reason to play.

rofl

You play standard don't laugh at people. Your challenges are a participation trophy at best.

I do what, excuse me? All characters got migrated to from ultimatum to standard already lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info