Reaper question

I was wondering, The reaper consumes minions for power and healing, is it a flat number if a minion is consumed or does the minion they consume matter?

Is the reaper aggressive by default or mid range like zombies?
Last bumped on Jul 23, 2021, 2:59:24 AM
I was wondering the exact same thing and I really hope we know before league start and we need to find out ourselves
I'll start with a witch and wait to know more about the reaper gem
The Consume skill kills one of your minions and applies a buff to the Reaper for a base duration of 6 seconds. The buff grants 40% increased damage, 20% increased attack speed, 20% increased movement speed and 10% increased character size. It also recovers 50% of the Reaper's life.

The Reaper has muliple instances of the skill which its AI uses in different circumstances:
  • The version it frequently uses because it's hurt has a 6-second cooldown.
  • The version it infrequently uses because it just felt like it (and didn't already have the buff) has a 25 second cooldown.

Last edited by Mark_GGG on Jul 21, 2021, 11:12:48 PM
Does the reaper consume minions that are immune to damage (i.e spiders) from arakaali?
What happen with animate guardian when is consumed? Do I lose all their items?
Good to know the details, so it's most useful with automatically summoned minions instead of permanent ones like spectres.

A good match for Elementalist since they can resummon golems faster than Reaper eats them, so maybe it's a good offensive option paired with defensive golems like Stone and Chaos...
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
The Consume skill kills one of your minions and applies a buff to the Reaper for a base duration of 6 seconds. The buff grants 40% increased damage, 20% increased attack speed, 20% increased movement speed and 10% increased character size. It also recovers 50% of the Reaper's life.

The Reaper has muliple instances of the skill which its AI uses in different circumstances:
  • The version it frequently uses because it's hurt has a 6-second cooldown.
  • The version it infrequently uses because it just felt like it (and didn't already have the buff) has a 25 second cooldown.

Hi what are the other attacks? Like sweep and what not? Are they strike skills that can use the beheading support gem?
We definitely more info on the reaper itself, like it's speed, damage, health etc.
All i'll say is the Reaper will need to be some god tier unit if its actually going to compete DPS wise with other minion builds, so its either going to be absolutely broken OP, or complete trash. There's like a 1% chance its actually balanced. It's already at a severe disadvantage for map/trash clearing.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 22, 2021, 1:11:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info